Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

Boss Bhai, There are "fundamentalists" or whatever the term. They are essentially extremists. It is that faith which has a problem. I dont have issue agreeing with that. But to classify all muslims as extremists is what i disagree. That would not be right. Those who follow the extremism need to be banned. Anyway, we've said all.

Guest dada_rocks

Everybody should read Dayanand Sarswati's book Satyarath prakash for enlightenment.. thsi hotch potch primary school level idea of all religious text are good and preach goodness is at best is an eyewsh which we usually teach kids till they gain enough wherewithal to read the text and ecipher it for themselves.. Majority of yoou are still stuck in that primary school phase..Most probabaly never bothered to inquire further

BB, Lets say admit you are the expert in knowing the numbers game - the stats guru. 1. Was each and every one in Kashmir (muslim) active crime perpetrator or abettor to wipe out the community? were there no passive ones - who neither supported nor protested? 2. And becos of 1 - you want to discriminate muslims all over india and elsewhere too? even if they lead normal (non-extremist) lives?

Early days ? The end game is being played out by your beloved peace loving ROP wake up.
And it seems the begining of the hindu talban is emerging(if not stopped now) You probably didn't get me the first time BB.The taliban probably started by saying such things to the muslims in its early days. Once they had people listening and following,they turned into the control freak fundoos that they are now. That is exactly the hindu fundoos are doing now. Questioning hindus about their hinduness.....and trying to mould people into their version of hinduism.If people don't tell them to mind their own business...these fundoos will also turn into the hindu taliban(we have already seen some groups trying to stop girls from driving two wheelers in madhya Pradesh). Just because muslim fundoos are lbad,doesn't make hindu fundoos any better.

where are these people coming from... here people are killing others in name of islam and some people here still bashing Hinduism.. fact of the matter is in times like these semi-fanatic guy like Modi is the only saviour.. otherwise we are doomed.. not a single soul in politics I can see who can do anything.. I again repeat that in ideal world, Modi is not the right person to lead India.. but this is not the ideal world.. we are living in different world.. Even Tatas and Ambanis are endorsing Narendra Modi .. you better stand up like Israel or you are doomed.. when you wont have a country, you wont have anything ... better wake up before its too late.. otherwise its just Naare baazi and nothing else..