i am worried about our bowling...

i expected Kumble to finish off ..he could not... i expected Munaf to get some wickets behind the wicket...he did not.. i expected Zaheer to be economical and pacy with wickets.. agarkar disappointed me .... any othe rteam would have finished Agarkar's career today... all those leg side balls...off side width...it was just invitation with open legs.. we should look at Sreesanth for SL.. this chap is aggresive...has pace..and has good seam position.....he can be handy... i would prefer sreesanth..in agarkar out... and also Dravid will have to use sachin more in bowling.. also in place of uthappa...i would pick karthik..

Re: i am worried about our bowling... Agarkar has to play against SL. His record against Jayasuriya is very good and we should use these kind of psychological ploys to the fullest. I am unsure about our spinner though. On one hand, Harbhajan hasn't looked like picking up a wicket for months and on the other SL play Kumble really well.

Re: i am worried about our bowling... dude jayawardene spanked bermuda...and so assuming sehwag found his form...it can be safe to say that so did j'dene (what's not safe however is to say sehwag found his form just yet :lmao:) anyways...i think we shld keep the same bowlers...just for the sake of the fact that they've all played atleast one game ahead (all 3 pacers = 2)...so bringing in new players now cld cause more nerves in a crunching tie!