Which channel?

DomainK

btw u will have to subscribe to Neo channels package... to watch Ten its another package and for star sports there is a 3rd .. Oh man I miss local cable wala in India
what so u mean almost all delhi walaz are placing this sky dish and zee dish wagara wagara?? but i heard, one of my friends still has that cable tv. i think it is still being used in lot of areas in Delhi.
what so u mean almost all delhi walaz are placing this sky dish and zee dish wagara wagara?? but i heard, one of my friend still hast the cable. still cable tv is being used in lot of areas in Delhi.
at my Dad's place in delhi , in my parents bedroom they have tata Sky and in my bedroom they have Rs100 wala cable .. It doesnt show any sports channel al though he tries to replace Aastha channel with Neo Sports but the reception is a poor as inzi's bowling. On top of that if there is any fault then the cable wala refuses to get it fixed as he is not ready to invest ..
Setanta are showing it in Australia. We have Foxtel' date=' but we need to fork out extra to get Setanta. So no go here - need to go to a local pub to watch. :banghead:[/quote'] I have setanta .. its for $15 a month and there is no contract so get it for a month and then get it disconnected :two_thumbs_up: once the series is over. To reconnect they may ask to pay $30 (that is if u wish to reconnect within 3 months).
90% of the people I visited in India during the last month had switched to dish - almost all of them to Tata.
at my Dad's place in delhi ' date=' in my parents bedroom they have tata Sky and in my bedroom they have Rs100 wala cable .. It doesnt show any sports channel al though he tries to replace Aastha channel with Neo Sports but the reception is a poor as inzi's bowling. On top of that if there is any fault then the cable wala refuses to get it fixed as he is not ready to invest ..[/quote'] kool, thanks for the info @ both of you:two_thumbs_up: never knew in India it's that famous all of a sudden. knew it was famous in southern part of India India mein sabkuch badal rah hai..