wwe fanaticz where you @???

Cricketics

i have few cuzonz coming from India, and they are big wwe fanz. i used to be one too when i was in INdia, but here never watched with same interest and now i get bored whenever i even watch that crap. anywayz, i want to know what channel does wwe come on and the time. all those raw and smack down and other shows...

lol khota.. even i watched the one in 1996. those were the dayz.. breat hart and all came. i used to be a die hard breat hart fan
I was like 12 at that time and went with a few cousins and my dad. I used to think it was all real, and not scripted. So I was super excited when the mother****er KAMALA came out of the ring, took a chair next to and hit it to this desi wrestler some TIGER SINGH or something. It was ****ing awesome dude!!!:hysterical::hysterical: Also, all my younger cousins were super obsessed and used to fight me on the bed with their ****ing dangerous looking moves.

I was like 12 at that time and went with a few cousins and my dad. I used to think it was all real, and not scripted. So I was super excited when the mother****er KAMALA came out of the ring, took a chair next to and hit it to this desi wrestler some TIGER SINGH or something. It was ****ing awesome dude!!!:hysterical::hysterical: Also, all my younger cousins were super obsessed and used to fight me on the bed with their ****ing dangerous looking moves.
is that tiger ali same guy who used to come later in wwe also in u.s.a??? i mean in his entrance muzic, picture of taj mahal used to appear

Oh man I HATED wrestling (WWF,WWE,et) while growing. Either because I knew it was fake and didnt couldnt stand all the drama. It is such a farse. Cant believe adults go and watch this piece of crap. You guys prolly remember characters like Bam Bam Biglo, Hexajim dagen (sp?), The Giant, etc lol

we were talking about trish stratus and stacy keibler u gay people think something else only
cat fights only occur every other program. so, you watch 10 dudes in underpants + 2 chicks in a bikini.....which makes you a bi :hehe: edit: having said that, yes i too explored the world of wwf when i was young

Loved wrestling. Earlier loved Ultimate warrior and Tatanka, and all those macho man, hulk hogan, bret hart, yokozuna etc Then grew out of it Then started watching for trish, debra, lita, and later on stacy kiebler, torrie wilson, etc and got hooked.. Fav wrestlers = Stone Cold Steve Austin, with The Rock coming in at #2... Oh btw WWE came to my uni and I went for it :--D

I've seen plenty of shows at Madison Square Garden, and i also caught one in New Delhi back in '96 when they came to the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium. I remember going with my dad and my uncle, and falling asleep about halfway into the show because we had such crappy seats up in the nosebleeds. I also remember hearing lots and lots of Eveready battery music in between breaks, they would go "GIMME RED" over and over again. Very annoying. Favourite wrestlers - Razor Ramon aka THE BAD GUY and Bret "The HITMAN" Hart Favourite match - Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels LADDER MATCHES...both of them were classics It's crap now, haven't watched it in ages.

I've seen plenty of shows at Madison Square Garden, and i also caught one in New Delhi back in '96 when they came to the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium. I remember going with my dad and my uncle, and falling asleep about halfway into the show because we had such crappy seats up in the nosebleeds. I also remember hearing lots and lots of Eveready battery music in between breaks, they would go "GIMME RED" over and over again. Very annoying.
man i was there in 1996 in delhi too u reember how shyty was the wrestling rink??? and remember that Indian presenter who was speaking some crap etc etc..

Chico' date=' wasnt that his nickname or something, I called him the tooth picker:haha:[/quote'] His nick was the BAD GUY. But yeah, he called everyone 'chico'. Have you seen the movie Scarface ? Razor is a rip-off of the Tony Montana/Manolo characters. That's where the tooth pick chewing/throwing and crappy spic accent comes from. What a character though man...i loved his theme music [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMi31n6Cks8&feature=related]YouTube - Razor Ramon Entrance Summerslam 95[/ame] and here is a vid of that first LADDER match vs Shawn Michaels...BEST MATCH EVER [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pC-bAWGsk&feature=related]YouTube - (WM10) Ladder Match- Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels PT. 3[/ame]