India v England, 1st Test, Chennai (Bets available) - Superselector Up

kooljatt

..because they are well behaved crowd compared to Delhi :--D
actually i proved alredy before that half of the chennai's so called great decent crowd comes from North India. if you see the banners, they are written in Hindi. and you won't see a single banner in Tamil Script. clearly indigates that peoplare from North India are sitting in the crowd... we had long discussion on this against hari sampath, during IPL
actually i proved alredy before that half of the chennai's so called great decent crowd comes from North India. if you see the banners, they are written in Hindi. and you won't see a single banner in Tamil Script. clearly indigates that peoplare from North India are sitting in the crowd... we had long discussion on this against hari sampath, during IPL
lol yes and that post of yours was dissected and proved to be nothing but crap :D
Which is all well and good' date=' but they could still be a bit more partisan. Otherwise there is no real home advantage to speak of.[/quote'] we were not supporting Pakis..i was there that day..we were all behind Sachin and i knew atleast in my stand how each person felt wen Sachin got out..its only after the last wicket fell that the ppl realized that it was truly one of the best test matches played at chepauk
we were not supporting Pakis..i was there that day..we were all behind Sachin and i knew atleast in my stand how each person felt wen Sachin got out..its only after the last wicket fell that the ppl realized that it was truly one of the best test matches played at chepauk
LOL chill yaar. don't get serious. everyone knows Chennai crowd was supportin India and Sachin for that matter the silence at the fall of 10th wicket was enough to suggest
LOL chill yaar. don't get serious. everyone knows Chennai crowd was supportin India and Sachin for that matter the silence at the fall of 10th wicket was enough to suggest
naah i din get serious..was just posting the feelings i went through during that test match..if only Sachin cud have stayed a bit longer :(

India to be chasing something around 450 in about 3.5 sessions? Surely India can manage a draw. I'd prefer the crowds to be hostile and vocal although a little appreciation of the opposition is not bad. Otherwise, the silence would be deafening. It brings a new dimension to the game

Z Khan .........	20 	6 	25 	0 	1.25

wow

He is bowling his heart out. He bowled 2 consecutive bouncers to Colly and was very unlucky that the ball did not find a fielder. In addition to that, he bowled a superb yorker that missed the stumps by a whisker.