Players bowling action which u ever tryed copying?

Re: Players bowling action which u ever tryed copying?

The One and Only :hic:
How the hell can he see where the ball is pitching??? I mean, how can he vary the length? or for that matter even know where the pitch is??!!! Weirdest action ever!!!

Re: Players bowling action which u ever tryed copying? i am a leftie.... but i may tried all of em.... but the most, i have tried is Akram.... But the one that has worked best for me is Danny Morrison, when i was younger..... Last few years, i have shifted to bowling Chinaman with a Warnie action..... got to admit, that action can generate a lot of turn.... because of the way, he coils his wrist.... i dont know, the biomechanics part, but it really gets more turns than say using a Qadir action that I have tried too.....

Re: Players bowling action which u ever tryed copying? <----- Brett LEE Tremendous pace control and bounce. used to have mcgrath one too, but no great pace in that. Donals when i was very young, but its very strenous on the back.

i am a leftie.... but i may tried all of em.... but the most, i have tried is Akram.... But the one that has worked best for me is Danny Morrison, when i was younger.....
Did you try this too Gator? :doh::doh:ADAMS_Paul_20030815_GH_R.jpg

Re: Players bowling action which u ever tryed copying? That is one interesting and F**ed up action :lmao: He must have a pitch map laid out in his head OR he has a stump camera attached to his fingers :lmao: :lmao: Does he look at the pitch after the ball has been hit for a six? _1853709_adams150.jpg

i am a leftie.... but i may tried all of em.... but the most, i have tried is Akram.... But the one that has worked best for me is Danny Morrison, when i was younger.....
Did you try this too Gator? :doh::doh:ADAMS_Paul_20030815_GH_R.jpg
i have Lurks, but got to admit that it is prolly the TOUGHEST to imitate.... the easiest for me has been Imran's.... I have tried Murali, unfortunately i didnt have my nation backing me from being no-balled....

Did you try this too Gator? :doh::doh:
i have Lurks, but got to admit that it is prolly the TOUGHEST to imitate.... the easiest for me has been Imran's.... I have tried Murali, unfortunately i didnt have my nation backing me from being no-balled....
I did too while throwing a javelin! :hic: