• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
h4te

ICF on Facebook...Join NOW!!

Why have Pred and Varun changed their actual accounts to Rambo K and Varun ICF?? :--D
I created it specifically to add ICF friends (aditi, rajeev, and a few others) a couple of years back :nervous:

Varun' date=' yeah. :-/ But h4te, here's what it would like if i changed it for the two things.[/quote'] Hmm... that indiancricketfans.com written below won't show anyway once the logo is resized...

Hmm... that indiancricketfans.com written below won't show anyway once the logo is resized...
Well, I have a SVG file of this thing so if we can make the size of the bitmap smaller (of the ICF), we can just add the indiancricketfans.com on top of that in its present size, right ?

Well' date=' I have a SVG file of this thing so if we can make the size of the bitmap smaller (of the ICF), we can just add the indiancricketfans.com on top of that in its present size, right ?[/quote'] SVG ? Respect :hatsoff: I like where h4te's going above.

ok, i edited graphic's a bit: testlogojx1.png
love the logo ................ :hatsoff: P.S ... the indian cricket fans.com - the font used for it dosent go well with the logo ... too thick ... otherwise great design ....

love the logo ................ :hatsoff: P.S ... the indian cricket fans.com - the font used for it dosent go well with the logo ... too thick ... otherwise great design ....
the log design is essentially graphic's...i just added the crappy "indiancricketfans.com" :haha:

22 people already! :yay: i think we may have some non-ICF board people in there now....
22 is very low there are so many active members on this site, they need to join yeh a few of my friends joined, now need to get them to join the forum as well