• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
h4te

ICF on Facebook...Join NOW!!

Ummm!!!!! I am not there so don't confuse me for any "Karachi se" walla. Actually I don't do Facebook at all. Visited the page for the first time just now. Some of you look like ******** :hysterical: Ok why did someone use their graduation photo as their facebook avatar? Typical desi bawarchis you lot :giggle: Shivangi Dhir is the hottest chic there btw :giggle:

Ummm!!!!! I am not there so don't confuse me for any "Karachi se" walla. Actually I don't do Facebook at all. Visited the page for the first time just now. Some of you look like ******** :hysterical: Ok why did someone use their graduation photo as their facebook avatar? Typical desi bawarchis you lot :giggle: Shivangi Dhir is the hottest chic there btw :giggle:
hey chand nawab...karachi se.. you know u couldnt resist from going there:hysterical:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

h4te is last on SS on FB tooooooo All h4te had to do was pick Highest scorers from last test. That dumb*** he is, he picked all the losers and is last now ROFL

h4te is last on SS on FB tooooooo All h4te had to do was pick Highest scorers from last test. That dumb*** he is, he picked all the losers and is last now ROFL
HOW DARE YOU???? :nono: I have Sachin on my team! :mad::mad:

I am married but looking for a second wife so you are welcome too :giggle: :hysterical: (If you really are her)
i can confirm that it is her. you can have her after i get bored of hitting it...

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
desi has been banned from ICF facebook not kidding :finger:
that would've shattered his world, innit :rolleyes::nono: