Harbhajan is now Officially Unbowlable

Mr. Wicket

The anti bhaji brigade normally could have a field day after day 1. Just one problem folks' date=' we played 2 spinners and the second spinner did jack as well![/quote'] It is about his line. There is no drift. There is no flight. Nothing. I am beginning to think Hauritz looks more threatening these days than Bhajji.
How many tests has he played? 7!! Why did he bowl loads more overs? Because he was not getting thrashed with the alarming regularity Harbhajan was. Anyhow, if you think Mishra did not bowl better than Harbhajan yesterday, then you are just a jingoistic Sikh anti-Hindu and I have nothing more to add here.
If you cant enter in to a discussion with me without getting so hot tempered, then why reply to my posts?:haha: Why the anger all the time?:hmmm:
Its quite clear you didn't watch the match. But um 5 times > 0 times. And 27 overs with an economy rate less than that of Harbhajan who bowled 21 overs with no maidens is much better. Also he bowled more' date=' as MTC said, because he wasn't getting hit as much as Bhajji was.[/quote'] Yeah I did watch it. And mishra beat the bat a few times as I said but no more then that. The fact he gets no bounce cos of height means he will struggle at times. He also bowled long hops, which if you watched the match would have seen
If you cant enter in to a discussion with me without getting so hot tempered' date=' then why reply to my posts?:haha: Why the anger all the time?:hmmm:[/quote'] Anger :laugh: Was just offering the kind of points you do in "discussions".:icflove: Just answer a simple question - who bowled better on day one - Harbhajan or Mishra?
Anyhow' date=' if you think Mishra did not bowl better than Harbhajan yesterday, then you are just a jingoistic Sikh anti-Hindu and I have nothing more to add here.[/quote'] How can I be anti hindu:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That makes no sense:hysterical::hysterical: Now you know what religion I am:hysterical::hysterical: I love it when you start guessing about me:hysterical::hysterical:
How can I be anti hindu:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That makes no sense:hysterical::hysterical: Now you know what religion I am:hysterical::hysterical: I love it when you start guessing about me:hysterical::hysterical:
Maybe you are anti Brahmin in that case, because a player can be criticized only on religious, regional, or caste grounds according to you. :hysterical:
At this rate in an year from now offies rankings will be 1) Swann 2) Hauritz 3) Murali 4) Sehwag 5) Bhajji 6) Chris Gayle 7) Jeetan Patel 8) Mahamadulla 9) Saeed Ajmal
why is Bhajji even listed there Please add a new list called Darties and include honorary names like Bhajji Yusuf Botha
Bhaji will be 4 as murali will be retired. Also if sehwag is 4th best spinner in the world then can someone for gods sake tell dhoni:haha:
Sehwag looks more threatening because he is conventional and he does the first and foremost thing an offie does dutifully which is to turn the ball from outside the off stump into batsman.

Folks, there's 9 more days of test cricket left .. lets not be so judgemental on day 1 itself. Batsmen have off days and are often dismissed cheaply, the same can be said for bowlers as well. I'm no Bhajji fan but his contributions to Indian cricket are simply too much to ignore. Lets see how the rest of the series goes and then pass a verdict on who deserves to play.

Folks' date=' there's 9 more days of test cricket left .. lets not be so judgemental on day 1 itself. Batsmen have off days and are often dismissed cheaply, the same can be said for bowlers as well. I'm no Bhajji fan [b']but his contributions to Indian cricket are simply too much to ignore. Lets see how the rest of the series goes and then pass a verdict on who deserves to play.
Sane post:two_thumbs_up:

Wonder why people are gunning for Bhajji. OK, he had a bad day today but this is a game of uncertainities. Why not support him and back him to take a 5er tomorrow to restrict SA to under 400 and then to do the same in the 2nd innings to win it for us. The rant against him isn't going to change the fact that he is a part of the bowling unit that we will hope wins us this test. So, please till the end of the test, hold onto your anger against him and for a change, say a prayer for him wishing him all the luck tomorrow morning.

Folks' date=' there's 9 more days of test cricket left .. lets not be so judgemental on day 1 itself. Batsmen have off days and are often dismissed cheaply, the same can be said for bowlers as well. I'm no Bhajji fan but his contributions to Indian cricket are simply too much to ignore. Lets see how the rest of the series goes and then pass a verdict on who deserves to play.[/quote'] True. He has done well in tests and there is no reason why he cannot come back against a weak team against spin like SA, lots of cricket to be played but it's crucial that he does because he is a vital cog in the quest to win the series.
The anti bhaji brigade normally could have a field day after day 1. Just one problem folks' date= we played 2 spinners and the second spinner did jack as well!
Can you stop this BS? We are all indian cricket fans. For the betterment of indian team we give our views. So from where did you come to this conclusion that some of us are anti-bhajji? Its fans like you who idolise one player instead of the whole team. For god sake check his records in the last one year. He hasnt done anything and yeah that second spinner who did jack as well took 7 wickets against Bangladesh Bhajji couldn't. Amit Mishra was the guy who took wickets against Aus in a test series which was held in India. Bhajji these days only runs his mouth but fail to back it up with his performances. Recent one was "we will beat aussies 5-2". And we all know how he performed against them.
Folks' date=' there's 9 more days of test cricket left .. lets not be so judgemental on day 1 itself. Batsmen have off days and are often dismissed cheaply, the same can be said for bowlers as well. I'm no Bhajji fan [b']but his contributions to Indian cricket are simply too much to ignore. Lets see how the rest of the series goes and then pass a verdict on who deserves to play.
So thats how we want to remain at number one spot? By keeping non performers in the team for a long time. I can bet if Ponting doesnt play well in three consecutive series. CA will kick his backside. And thats how they always comeback to top from nowhere. They think about their team not individuals. Sehwag, Zaheer, Laxman all have been dropped in the past and look how they made a comeback into the indian team. Bhajji also deserves a kick. His attitude on the fiedl (he abused even rahul dravid and laxman) and interviews before series are getting irritating now.

^ Wasn't Bhajji dropped from the side for the BD and Eng tour after 2007 world cup? Also after 2004, he didnt play too many tests for us away from home as Kumble became the premier spinner. He has been inconsistent but to call him a non performer is taking things a bit too far, cos very recently the 2 tests we won against SL, Bhajji took 11 wickets in 2 tests we won.