Pak players not leaving till the investigation is complete

King

Re: Pak players not leaving till the investigation is complete i dont think they can be prevented from departure until they are indited. moreover, foreign sports personel are afforded more protection than just an ordinary tourist. but yeah thats for sure that if they are indited after their departure, you wont see pakistan touring west indies any time soon. moreover, i dont expect pakistan to extradite any players charged with murder to the Caribbeans.

Re: Pak players not leaving till the investigation is complete I don't reckon they are talking about players at this point in time but they simply are going to investigate them. Originally the players were going to leave immediately after the game but they are not going to be allowed to do so for now. The players must be going through hell now and forcing them to play cricket would be stupid.

Re: Pak players not leaving till the investigation is complete

i dont expect pakistan to extradite any players charged with murder to the Caribbeans.
Pakistan doesnt know tht word....ask US and India...
united states has not, will not and will never extradite a prisoner to india. why you ask, because india might charge them with high crimes, punishable by execution and the americans would never let us cut in on their action (in particular texas's passtime).

I don't reckon they are talking about players at this point in time but they simply are going to investigate them. Originally the players were going to leave immediately after the game but they are not going to be allowed to do so for now. The players must be going through hell now and forcing them to play cricket would be stupid.
Ravi that is exactly what makes this crime so unique... notice how the emphasis has shifted from how utter rubbish the pakistani team was this tournament to how unfortunate the death of their coach is... or how under "stress" they must have been with all this... yet no one here is asking the simple question, could this death be a smoke screen to absolve the team of the mistakes they committed in the Caribbean? i know it sounds extreme but i wont put anything beyond the realms of possibility at the moment. this has been the worst world cup showing by pakistan since they started playing one day cricket.

notice how the emphasis has shifted from how utter rubbish the pakistani team was this tournament to how unfortunate the death of their coach is... or how under "stress" they must have been with all this... yet no one here is asking the simple question' date=' could this death be a smoke screen to absolve the team of the mistakes they committed in the Caribbean? i know it sounds extreme but i wont put anything beyond the realms of possibility at the moment. this has been the worst world cup showing by pakistan since they started playing one day cricket.[/quote'] Your thoughts particularly are not working well I can confirm that :hic: Just to mask the loss and the disappointment of the loss they wouldn't bump off the coach, no way. If it were that then they could have done this to a player. That would have caught more attention than this. To be honest I don't believe playing professionals can be that insensitive. I for one do not want any player implicated or found guilty in this. If they do then the face of cricket in Pakistan will have changed for ever. If it's a bookie or someone then that's another thing.

Re: Pak players not leaving till the investigation is complete Ravi you got a heart of gold mate. You always look for the best in people :hic: That said there is no reason why a player could not have been involved. They are human mate. Unlikely like you said but not impossible. If you are a corrupt person and if hardcore bookies/criminals are on your back and if you are knee deep in shit then anything is possible.

Ravi you got a heart of gold mate. You always look for the best in people :hic: That said there is no reason why a player could not have been involved. They are human mate. Unlikely like you said but not impossible. If you are a corrupt person and if hardcore bookies/criminals are on your back and if you are knee deep in **** then anything is possible.
Shit happens and as you said it may be possible otherwise cops are not dumb enough to keep them back to investigate. I'm only hoping it is not the players. Even better I've thought may times I'm in some kind of delusion about all this and feel like I'm hallucinating. Just when I think that the TV in front of me flashes more news to make me realize this is freakin reality. Wish we can close our eyes and this simply goes away :shrug: