worst world cup

one of the world cups ive seen....can see a lot of poor planning. Poor Planning leads to Piss Poor Performance. Pakistan out Pakistans coach dead India could be out Bangladesh winning against India Lack of Fans Not much enthusiasm No India Pakistan match No Shoaib No Asif No Laxman No Brett Lee wow!

Re: worst world cup

I agree many events that have happened are a bit unfortunate. But what exactly has planning to do with any of these ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
akhtar and asif's planning to take dope few months before WC was simply bad planning... :hmph:

Re: worst world cup

i feel like if it was planned better' date=' i feel like the West Indies cricket board didnt put in a lot of effort into it, possibly through the lack of funds etc.[/quote'] They should have asked the bookies for some money :chin:

Re: worst world cup It's true the atmosphere is crap in this World Cup apart from matches in which the West Indies are playing. It was a wrong decision to hold the tournament in the carribean, I don't think people are really into cricket there. Even if it was in the UAE the crowd would've been bigger. Maybe when the Super Eights begin things will pick up. The only 'real' game so far has been New Zealand vs England. I'm expecting decent turnouts for Ind vs SL and SA vs Aus. The lack of super fast bowlers is also bad. Bond is now fast medium, only Tait is bowling fast, maybe Malinga as well.

Re: worst world cup i dont reckon this is the worst wc, its just that with the news of woolmer ppl say that... its really sad i agree that woolmer died during this wc... but then u can't say this is the worst world cup, we had some great upsets, new teams eventually being in some situation of progressing to next round.. its all good...exception of Woolmer news.