Indians are shameless!

milkman

A country full of losers! No sense of nationhood or collective action. Sab chalta hai attitude. Emerging super power my @ss.:nono::congrats::thumpdown::reddy: India has done ZILCH internally or externally after countless attacks. Out history is all about invaders coming in and pimping our @ss. Some people just will never learn. Indians deserve everything they are getting for electing useless MCs. Forget military action we can't even counter the media bull **** that Pigstan is spouting. The rot is from within. Was watching Zakir Naik giving reasons on why Muslims and even Hindus should not sing "Vande Mataram" as it's against the Vedas. Some MC Hindu journalist was smiling and nodding in agreement and getting a hard on. Who gives a fk what Quran or Vedas say about bowing to nation! I rather bow to my nation than some made up ME desert vermin's god. For those who might have tasted ma ka dood. For the rest continue saying "India Paki bhai bhai" and "Islam is religion of peace" :finger:

That article is nerve racking. Well our PM is trying to do what Nehru did before Indo-China war .. So in short kuch nahi hoga aur agar kuch hua then it seems that we r not prepared. as for the national song and everything else "Zakir Naik" can kiss my ass. I saw him on a talk show on some paki channel and he was saying that Islamic countries like Saudi arabia are doing the right thing by banning other religions since they already KNOW THE ONE AND THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION :finger: but I guess at the same time he wants freedom in India to openly convert people to his faith.

That article is morbid. Just emphasizes the gutless nature of our nation/political setup/ourselves!!! For centuries we have been raped by foreign invaders and we just simply refuse to learn. For effs sake, just like Israel is to Jews, India is the only country we Hindus have!!!

That article is nerve racking. Well our PM is trying to do what Nehru did before Indo-China war .. So in short kuch nahi hoga aur agar kuch hua then it seems that we r not prepared.
Sometimes, I wonder at Manmoron Singh. Is he really a Sikh? Such a shame that he wears that "Pagdi" (Turban) of Sikhs-- for rest of us Indians it's a symbol of highest courage, valor and sacrifice of Sikhs who faught for motherland against Islamic mughal fascists. Instead this UnManlymohan has reduced himself as a puppet of an evangelist Italian woman, can't take a single freakin political decision without direct orders from her. O Manmohan, wake up, thy are the inheritor of Guru Gobind Singh and Khalsa, read thy history and how Guru Gobind sacrificed his own blood and children just because a fascist Mughal king was hell bent on slaughtering Brahmins of north India who refused to convert. Show us Indians that a Sikh is a Sikh...free yourself from clutches of that evnagelist lady...show the world that innocent Indians and their life is not cheap and JuD in pukiland will have to pay with blood. I can only hope *sigh*

So what if he thinks his religion is the best .... he is fully entitled to his opinion and to express it ... as per our constitution < insert text from constitution> psecs response> Guys this great phorum is not for Religion talk but phor Kirket only psecs response> and then the thread becomes shahid Welcome to the twisted land of pseudo secular Desis :winky: :two_thumbs_up:
Indian cricket team is great Fab 4 are great Be positive, support Indian kirket team True patriots support indian kirket team anyone who gives a **** about anything else in India is a traitor- down with them!

Zail Naik is a joke . It's beyond me how the Pakis in our parosi site eulogize him. No justification for their bigotted behavior . This moron justifies Saudi Wahabism , glorifies Bin laben , aims to convert hindus by demeaning hindu religion. I said this before , and I say it again , conversion to Islam should be banned in India , since it's a one way street... Opposite means death penalty ... and trust some muslims to even justify apostasy. I have read few Paki posters actually justify this during the Afghan Christian scandal.

so let me ask * do u agree with Dr Zakir Naik ? * Do u think GOI has done enough since 26/11 happened ?
No. But thats not what prompted my statement. It is prompted by some of the ICF-ers who jump around and malign other ICF-ers calling them P-secs etc. That constant needling by the extremist hindutvas (and bossbhai sure knows what extremism is and *that* namely extremism of some ICF-ers and calling others as P-secs) is what prompted the response.

I've never ever condoned terrorism or even criminal acts or those who actively aided it. Always maintained the guilty needs to be punished. You wanted to combine "everyone" with the guilty. There we differed. Also - you considered "voting" as a criminal act - when it was legally allowed. Then again. Anyway, that debate has been done many times.

how the hell can TOI can print this ... Time for rethink on response to terror

If there is one thing most of India seems agreed on in the aftermath of the terror attacks, it would be that we respond strongly. Even if we don’t carpet-bomb Pakistan, as suggested by the more trigger-happy, it is generally agreed that we must convey our resolve in no uncertain terms. We must push the US and Pakistan, get our house in order in terms of security and overhaul our intelligence apparatus. One question that has not really been discussed is why is India a target for terrorist attacks at all? Is the solution to this problem only that we prepare ourselves better and find a way of attacking some identified terrorist organizations? Is there no other implication, no other area that we need to introspect about other than this? Is there a need to look at how India has dealt with its minorities and specifically, with Kashmir? Now, the reason why this question is not asked is because we fear what answering it will entail. It will evoke anxieties about our perceived weakness, it will cloud the clarity that we seem to have, armed as we are with legitimate outrage. It would galvanize those who are disgusted with, and not without any justification, what they see as the culture of minority appeasement that seems to bedevil our political system. Also, to allow these attacks to prompt a discussion such as this is to implicitly propose a moral equivalence between the actions — our treatment of minorities and particularly, the issue of Kashmir and the terror attacks in Mumbai. This is not a time to doubt ourselves, for that will only weaken us, is the unspoken agreement among most of us. In any case, these are questions that need to be addressed separately. Introspecting about the root causes of terrorism will not make the task of protecting Indian citizens against such horrific attacks any easier. But eventually, that is not a question we can run away from. Terrorism is an act of symbolic violence that aims at creating an upward spiral of empty reciprocal violence. Terrorism makes terrorists out of the other side, something we can see more clearly if we look at the American response to 9/11. The fact that the US could forgo principles that were so central to it and embrace torture, illegal imprisonment and the denial of the most basic rights in its quest to combat terrorism is a good pointer what terror can make us become. The reciprocal violence was by definition empty; vengeance was wreaked on a country that had nothing to do with the attacks. All that was achieved was that the US lived up to its billing in the Muslim world as a thoughtless oppressor with an unreasonable fear of anything Islamic. Was the American response really a strong one? Is military action by itself a sign of strength? Is the US safer now than earlier? One can point to the fact that seven years have gone by without another attack on US soil, but what about the fact that Americans are targets anywhere in the world? Even in Mumbai, it was the Americans and British that were specifically targeted. What if, as someone suggested, the US had in response to 9/11 made a grand gesture of reconciliation to the Muslim world? What if, instead of being locked in to the traditional pattern of retributive response, the US had attacked the terrorists symbolically? Terrorism is a battle of ideas and the violence is merely a device. Symbolic warfare needs new definitions of strength and weakness, aggression and defence. To wreak vengeance is in the terrorist’s scheme of things, a defensive action. What seems like strength is in fact a programmed form of weakness. We are obeying their orders when we attack them indiscriminately. And given terrorists have no country, it is virtually impossible to attack them without collateral damage to innocent civilians. The notions of strength and weakness need more careful examination. Pakistan’s biggest strength is its perceived fragility and its status as a failed or a rapidly failing state. Its weakness makes it strong. We fear that that pressuring Pakistan beyond a point will lead to anarchy and dangerous instability. In contrast, a seemingly strong action like building a nuclear bomb has led to Pakistan doing the same and thereby neutralising the Indian advantage in conventional terms. Particularly when it comes to terrorism, which uses our strength as a weakness, we need to rethink what would constitute a strong response. Terrorism uses brutal, gross methods towards a nuanced, subtle end. Terrorists cannot, whatever the intensity and brutality of their attacks, destroy or even substantially weaken India. They can, however, cause serious damage to the Idea of India. In a battle of ideas, we must look beyond the immediate violence and try and aggressively win this war of symbols. This is not easy for every fibre in our body today strains to hit back and extract a measure of revenge. And while it is important for us to convey our determination in this matter, if we are serious about looking for genuine solutions, we have to start asking genuine questions. The weak follow the herd; it is only the strong who can ask the really difficult questions. Are we ready?

I dont know how to react .. I just heard farooq Abdullah thank pakistan & terrorists for not disrupting elections in J&K :(( So this is what we will do from now ? thank them if we dont have any bomb blasts
We owe to militants, Pak for peaceful voting: Farooq Former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir [images] Farooq Abdullah virtually thanked the militant organisations and Pakistan on Sunday for the peaceful assembly elections, which saw an impressive voter turnout in the state. "Here I would like to say very frankly, we owe a lot to the militant organisations who did not use the gun because in case they had used the gun, we would have been in trouble. I think Pakistan did put pressure on them that they should not do anything to affect the elections," he told media persons in New Delhi [images]. He said that every one should join hands and try to get the separatists on table to come to 'some sort of agreement'. Abdullah said if the separatists were not brought to the discussion, peace will not come. "We need development, peace and tourism," he said.

0GGaz2wCnBU how can India hope to have friendly relations with people like these ?
The real problem is the Hindus- we have no moral right to abuse this person because first we need to fix the Hindus,then we need to prove that we are secular, then respect the dead terrorists, then we need to fix the US, next Israel and next............................................... uske baad mere bhai ungli uthana is shaks pe

knowingly dividing your country (and that too not under the threat of gun ) is far worse than a terrorist act and you support such a community using inane logic. I also told you the reason for having that option on the poll but you are yet to tell me how exercising that option was ok when other options were available for the Muslim community.
time for Silence to resume ? :winky::haha: and two weeks later you will be back with the same BS.
No - the reason is because no matter how much I explain, you stick to the religion bashing, and this has already been debated - hence. The reason for the post in this thread was not to go and explain all over again, but some folks indulge in name calling as P-secs, and the post was to point out the extremism of those who strut around calling others as P-secs.