TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

Which tv shows would you recommend? A little description of the tv show may be helpful for some? Me: Prison Break: About a bunch of guys trying to escape out of prison. One of my favourite shows. Its into its third season I think now. Heroes: People who discover that they have superpowers...has characters from a various backgrounds..i.e Indian, Japanese, Latino, etc. Save the cheerleader....save the world:winky: So what are your recommendations?

Guest Hiten.

Prison break (as ludhz mentioned) Lost A horrific plane crash leaves 48 passengers alive, and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include doctor Jack, now freed prisoner Kate, one hit wonder rock star Charlie, Iraqi military vet Sayid, and a mysterious man named Locke. For a while their goal is simple survival, but they soon realize that it was far more than mere chance that brought them together, and each of them has a purpose that will help them unlock the island's secrets. Both of these TV shows are really addictive. Viewers discretion is advised :D

LOL, some damn addictive TV shows: 24 Alias Prison Break Heroes House Criminal Minds I love waiting a whole season and then doing marathons :yay: Man... those were the days, effin grad school has dhenged it all up :(( But... the HANDS-DOWN BEST SHOW would be Hustle :eyedance:

the only show i actually follow is entourage, one series which i have started to like these days is closer. in a weird way dexter is fun; i liked Micheal c hall in six feet under as well. but for those who do not know paulie, christopher, corrado, silvio and ofcourse ton n carmela, stop reading this thread and go rent Sopranos