TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

Tom&Jerry
I love Tom&Jerry! Also the Flintstones.
I also likes these but I enjoy a few more cartoons too. Does nobody watch Shin Chan, Doremon and Kiteretsu I think all these are originally Japanese and they are becoming extremely popular in India nowadays Shin Chan shin_chan_z1.gifDoremon images843462_doremon.jpgKiteretsu kiteretsu01.jpg You can also watch them on youtube. Most of them would be in Japanese maybe but I think there is the english and hindi dubbings too. B->

Just to mention from today onwards Khatron ke khiladi 2 also started hosted by Akshay Kumar and the celebrity contestants this year include Mandira Bedi, VJ Anushka, Jesse Randhawa, Bruna Abdullah, Pia Trivedi, Indian wrestler Sonia, Sushma Reddy, Carol Gracias, Rosa (Saif's ex-girlfriend) and Shonali Nagrani. Shonali Nagrani was eliminated in the first episode today.

Just to mention from today onwards Khatron ke khiladi 2 also started hosted by Akshay Kumar and the celebrity contestants this year include Mandira Bedi, VJ Anushka, Jesse Randhawa, Bruna Abdullah, Pia Trivedi, Indian wrestler Sonia, Sushma Reddy, Carol Gracias, Rosa (Saif's ex-girlfriend) and Shonali Nagrani. Shonali Nagrani was eliminated in the first episode today.
I just started watching the first season, the one with pooja bedi driving blind folded is super funny. :hysterical: 7DTzUirSv1Y

Being Human. Just watched 3 episodes so far. Looks good. Not as dark and violent as expected. Doesn't have the whole good vs evil, all for the greater good, the bad guys want to destroy the world as we know it stuff that usually goes hand-in-hand with these kind of stories either. Not so far anyway.