TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

Guest Hiten.
Big Bang is good but never seen 2.5 men' date=' is that one with Charlie Sheen? Is it really that good?[/quote'] Yep its really good.

Guest Shivani

Me Recommends- Big NDTV debates involving Rakhi Sawant :P :P :P LoL i just watch Roadies and Cricket matches ... sometimes Dus ka dum/Tere mere beach mein if celebs of my choice are guests... Best chat shows ever-Rendezvous with Simi Garewal and Koffee with Karan!!! Aaaaaaaaaa Roadies 7 coming up ... This time they'll go to Africa

Anyone here watch Only Fools and Horses or have you watched it? Probably my favourite show ever. Its British comedy so it may not suit everyone especially the language they use. But its an awesome show and I would recommend it to all. New episode of The Office today :) (Well yesterday, but I'll watch today) Didn't think they would be able to emulate the UK version with Ricky Gervais, but they've did a pretty good job of it

flash forward - the new one on 5!! smallville 24 and TOP Gear!!!
I watch Smallville but the acting is so poor I think. Im a fan of comics so I like it, love the little references they keep dropping in, and im sure so many more are lost on me. I also think Green Arrow is VERY cool. If I was a woman I would fancy him. Havent seen the last season (8?) yet but Ive got it, looking forward to seeing the Clark/Doomsday battle:dance: 24 is awesome, seen the first 6 seasons, need to get hold of the others. I wanted to watch FlashForward its supposed to be very Lost-esque and I like Lost (need to grab Season5 of that) Only fools and horses is a good rec, very good show. Other Brit comedy classics-Fawlty Towers anyone? Genius. Sachnism ive seen the first season of Dexter and its very good! very well acted.

Guest Gunner
Anyone here watch Only Fools and Horses or have you watched it? Probably my favourite show ever. Its British comedy so it may not suit everyone especially the language they use. But its an awesome show and I would recommend it to all. New episode of The Office today :) (Well yesterday, but I'll watch today) Didn't think they would be able to emulate the UK version with Ricky Gervais, but they've did a pretty good job of it
Watched it quite regularly for a couple of years. So how are you doing my son?

I also think Green Arrow is VERY cool. If I was a woman I would fancy him. Sachnism ive seen the first season of Dexter and its very good! very well acted.
:| and Thanks, I might check it out
Watched it quite regularly for a couple of years. So how are you doing my son?
Lovely jubbly me old boy. :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Gunner
Del Boy. What about his French phrases :haha: and 'This time next year we'll be millionaires'
Even I use this one sometimes as a joke. Its a lovely line and the show was probably one of the best. :icflove: Defense de fumer. :haha: