Sign in to follow this  
h4te

The Official "Post Your Desktop" Thread

I never got to install Arch bro:giggle: Btw, is that view your dorm/res?

Arch Linux + Openbox (w/ pypanel' date= tint2, and conky)
what's that do? And guys, it would be better to post thumbnails here or the thread would take too long to open Here's my current one: Win XP deskywc1.th.jpg I usually keep a blank/none dull blue background but from time to time change it :D

I got like 100 files on my desktop' date=' if I clean up, then I'll post[/quote'] aka, "i have too much pr0n on my desktop" :giggle:
Sorry I won't ...mine is too nerdy :((
see above
official thread ... WTF :hmmmm2:
yes. this is a serious thread!

Btw' date=' is that view your dorm/res?[/quote'] yes. 1280x800...
what's that do?
openbox = window manager conky = output at the bottom pypanel = i use it as a launcher tint2 = taskbar
And guys, it would be better to post thumbnails here or the thread would take too long to open
x2! @desktop, is the folder starting with "G" is where you store all the GKT pictures? :giggle: @desi & ludhi, :hahaha: @ WIN XP

yes.
looks ANCIENT dude
@desktop, is the folder starting with "G" is where you store all the GKT pictures? :giggle:
nah, that thread is not classy enough...thats my G drive
@desi & ludhi, :hahaha: @ WIN XP
:(( btw, is that Matlab I see or its equivalent:cantstop:

looks ANCIENT dude
oh, you mean dormitory/residence.....lulz! no, it's some random image from the intrawebs....:haha:
btw' date=' is that Matlab I see or its equivalent:cantstop:[/quote'] it's matlab....Octave is very similar, but there are small differences, and i don't want to deal with that nuisance......

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

Rajeev it looks pretty cool....where can I download similar themes from ? Themexp.org ?

From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio 20081117185303432x270schr9.png

ooh' date=' the white one looks nice. Do also tell system info... i.e winxp, arch,xbuntu,etc[/quote']
Rajeev it looks pretty cool....where can I download similar themes from ? Themexp.org ?
Its star dock using Igloo Theme Wall Paper - HDTV Wallpapers Rocketdock using solar icons quick launchers on the side

From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio 20081117185303432x270schr9.png
You are very terminally :haha:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Baaki sab theek hain ....but why are you using Dial-up internet ...D/L speed of 19 kb/s ? :hahaha: Oh and HDD of 28 GB ? :hahaha:

You are very terminally :haha:
lol yeah, i prefer to do stuff with terminals as I need to program a lot.
Varun - Modern G.I Joe
Kya bola hero ? :P .. Vaise your desktop is slick as hell
Baaki sab theek hain ....but why are you using Dial-up internet ...D/L speed of 19 kb/s ? :hahaha: Oh and HDD of 28 GB ? :hahaha:
lol i use a pretty fast connection actually. That's the current download speed. Probably because i was streaming some poor quality music off the net (last.fm i think) And yeah my HD is like 100 Gigs.. 28Gigs is the partition for linux. Dont store many movies n such on linux so dont need anything bigger

GNOME on Ubuntu 8.04 I think. screenshot1wm1.th.png screenshot2gl9.th.png
graphic, cant see the bigger pics there...perhaps choose the forum1 version when u upload the image to imageshack? None of you guys have a cricket desktop, except moi:angelic: Varun's looks like a matrix... Dark personality Varun :tounge_smile:

graphic, cant see the bigger pics there...perhaps choose the forum1 version when u upload the image to imageshack? None of you guys have a cricket desktop, except moi:angelic: Varun's looks like a matrix... Dark personality Varun :tounge_smile:
Fixed?

xp' date=' with the toys[/quote'] good job on making an utter piece of crap look good! :cantstop:
From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio
another arch user :two_thumbs_up: :icflove:

Post Your Desktop 04052009194516.th.png For those who don't know how, either get Snag It or just use the print screen key on your comp, go into paint, edit >> paste and then save the image and upload to any image hosting site

:fail: on reposting :fail: on using Vista :fail: on linking to imageshack and not the image directly sir, you are a mega :fail: :((:((:((
:fail: on assuming it was a repost, as I just finally reformatted my PC, now have nothing on my desktop :fail: on assuming it is Vista, its actually XP I didn't post actual image, as its 1440x900, thought it would be too big :hatsoff: