The Official "Post Your Desktop" Thread

h4te

I never got to install Arch bro:giggle: Btw, is that view your dorm/res?

Arch Linux + Openbox (w/ pypanel' date= tint2, and conky)
what's that do? And guys, it would be better to post thumbnails here or the thread would take too long to open Here's my current one: Win XP deskywc1.th.jpg I usually keep a blank/none dull blue background but from time to time change it :D

I got like 100 files on my desktop' date=' if I clean up, then I'll post[/quote'] aka, "i have too much pr0n on my desktop" :giggle:
Sorry I won't ...mine is too nerdy :((
see above
official thread ... WTF :hmmmm2:
yes. this is a serious thread!

Btw' date=' is that view your dorm/res?[/quote'] yes. 1280x800...
what's that do?
openbox = window manager conky = output at the bottom pypanel = i use it as a launcher tint2 = taskbar
And guys, it would be better to post thumbnails here or the thread would take too long to open
x2! @desktop, is the folder starting with "G" is where you store all the GKT pictures? :giggle: @desi & ludhi, :hahaha: @ WIN XP

yes.
looks ANCIENT dude
@desktop, is the folder starting with "G" is where you store all the GKT pictures? :giggle:
nah, that thread is not classy enough...thats my G drive
@desi & ludhi, :hahaha: @ WIN XP
:(( btw, is that Matlab I see or its equivalent:cantstop:

looks ANCIENT dude
oh, you mean dormitory/residence.....lulz! no, it's some random image from the intrawebs....:haha:
btw' date=' is that Matlab I see or its equivalent:cantstop:[/quote'] it's matlab....Octave is very similar, but there are small differences, and i don't want to deal with that nuisance......

From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio 20081117185303432x270schr9.png