The Official "Post Your Desktop" Thread

h4te

ooh' date=' the white one looks nice. Do also tell system info... i.e winxp, arch,xbuntu,etc[/quote']
Rajeev it looks pretty cool....where can I download similar themes from ? Themexp.org ?
Its star dock using Igloo Theme Wall Paper - HDTV Wallpapers Rocketdock using solar icons quick launchers on the side

From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio 20081117185303432x270schr9.png
You are very terminally :haha:

Guest Hiten.
From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio 20081117185303432x270schr9.png
Baaki sab theek hain ....but why are you using Dial-up internet ...D/L speed of 19 kb/s ? :hahaha: Oh and HDD of 28 GB ? :hahaha:

You are very terminally :haha:
lol yeah, i prefer to do stuff with terminals as I need to program a lot.
Varun - Modern G.I Joe
Kya bola hero ? :P .. Vaise your desktop is slick as hell
Baaki sab theek hain ....but why are you using Dial-up internet ...D/L speed of 19 kb/s ? :hahaha: Oh and HDD of 28 GB ? :hahaha:
lol i use a pretty fast connection actually. That's the current download speed. Probably because i was streaming some poor quality music off the net (last.fm i think) And yeah my HD is like 100 Gigs.. 28Gigs is the partition for linux. Dont store many movies n such on linux so dont need anything bigger

GNOME on Ubuntu 8.04 I think. screenshot1wm1.th.png screenshot2gl9.th.png
graphic, cant see the bigger pics there...perhaps choose the forum1 version when u upload the image to imageshack? None of you guys have a cricket desktop, except moi:angelic: Varun's looks like a matrix... Dark personality Varun :tounge_smile:

xp' date=' with the toys[/quote'] good job on making an utter piece of crap look good! :cantstop:
From around a month or so ago. OS Linux, Distro: Archlinux. Sytem info is via conky. Theme is Mira (check out deviantart) Messenger screenlet: something i made called PidginScreenlet. Theme: Mira Album info: another screenlet i made with a friend called NowPlaying. Wallpaper from Vladstudio
another arch user :two_thumbs_up: :icflove: