The Official "Post Your Desktop" Thread

h4te

can u send me that pic without icons n taskbar.or link where u dwnlded it
sorry bro. i cant!!:(( i dont want that u copy mah desktop. it should be unique. :nono: hehe just kidding... i uploaded it on imageshack for u. here it is. enjoy nd keep smiling :) otherhxg1q1024x768.jpg

sorry bro. i cant!!:(( i dont want that u copy mah desktop. it should be unique. :nono: hehe just kidding... i uploaded it on imageshack for u. here it is. enjoy nd keep smiling :) otherhxg1q1024x768.jpg
Thanx a lot,Mehul :icflove:

lol, it is a modified version of OS X made to run on normal hardware. You'll find the proper description on wiki.. actually,

OSx86 (a portmanteau of OS X and x86) is a collaborative "hacking" project to run the Mac OS X computer operating system on non-Apple personal computers with x86 architecture processors. The effort started soon after the June 2005 Worldwide Developers Conference announcement that Apple would be transferring their personal computers from PowerPC to Intel microprocessors. A computer built to run this type of Mac OS X is also known as a Hackintosh, which is a portmanteau of the word hack and the name of Apple's main brand of computers, Macintosh. The Apple software license does not allow Mac OS X to be used on hardware that is not "Apple-labeled"[1], though the legality of this agreement is currently disputed.

lol, it is a modified version of OS X made to run on normal hardware. You'll find the proper description on wiki.. actually,
thanks... aisa bolna:winky: i'll download it nd give it a try very soon.... im finding this one interesting after using linux flavors ubuntu (i use it as main OS now, nd its really good), opensuse,mint, slax and mepis....:dance: lets try OS X now....:--D thanks holysmoke..:two_thumbs_up: