What do you like about desi cartman

Desi Cartman

finey is ignoring my thread ... :broken_heart:
I am not ignoring it. Some folks have made this into a tamasha, so I wasn't sure how serious or just-for-lulz this is. If its for real, then dont worry desi_downunder (i liked that name better - whatz this cartman thingy?). Things will be alright, and you will come out good. BTW - you are one of my favorite posters in ICF :icflove: and have a good head on your shoulders. Though I have to warn you :D - sometimes you become a bit paagal when you are in nefarious company of folkz :giggle:

out b4 h4t's in :tounge_smile:
EPIC FAIL! :hahaha:
sometimes you become a bit paagal when you are in nefarious company of folkz
uhm, i think everyone becomes crazy and wants to shoot himself in your company :whack:

I think masti kar raha hai. Serious nahin lagta hai. Desibaba' date=' jaa ke daaktar ko dekho. This is not something to taken lightly.[/quote'] I too think masti kar reha hai. Abhi kuch din pahle India gaya, wehan jamke khaaya hoga. Idhar Down Under aa kar major type se lav** lag gaye bechaare ko :haha: Abbe desi ghar phone laga ke baat kar le bhai.

Thank u all ! I was feeling very low 2 days ago and since yesterday I have been feeling much better. I thought I should try everything possible to cheer me up and thats why I opened this thread. Its for laughs and to cheer up everybody. Thanks once again PS: Ban Christmas :protest:

^^ Abbe why are you feeling low?? Health issues hain to let me know I can make your exercise regime. Free mein offer de reha hoon. Baaki if you are having a midlife crisis, or sexual confusion, then please check in with Gaiwaala. He struggles with it every 2 weeks.

^^ Abbe why are you feeling low?? Health issues hain to let me know I can make your exercise regime. Free mein offer de reha hoon. Baaki if you are having a midlife crisis, or sexual confusion, then please check in with Gaiwaala. He struggles with it every 2 weeks.
:haha:

Thanks Lurker ! I will PM U :two_thumbs_up:

Thanks Lurker ! I will PM U :two_thumbs_up:
Bindaas. Last year perhaps my most successful project was getting a South Indian lady from 145 to 115 lbs. Her husband hated me initially, specially since she listened to me more than him, was working out with me etc etc. But now he is a big time fan. Wonder why!!! :winky: PM karo bindaas bheedu. :hatsoff:

Bindaas. Last year perhaps my most successful project was getting a South Indian lady from 145 to 115 lbs. Her husband hated me initially, specially since she listened to me more than him, was working out with me etc etc. But now he is a big time fan. Wonder why!!! :winky: PM karo bindaas bheedu. :hatsoff:
Lurker baba..mujhe bhi thoda gyan de do..pet (stomach) par jo tire jaisa ban gaya hai, usse kam karne ka koi upay baatao :pray:.. Thoda waist bhi reduce ho jaaye to better feel karoonga :((

Lurker baba....pet (stomach) par jo tire jaisa ban gaya hai, usse kam karne ka koi upay baatao :pray:.. Thoda junk in the trunk bhi reduce ho jaaye to better feel karoonga :((
Easy answer to yeh hai bandhu ke there is no such thing as spot reduction unfortunately. Issiliye pet pe jo tire usko hatane ke liye poore body ka exercise karna hoga. Good news is it is very doable, if you are disciplined enough. Question is - Are you?