What do you like about desi cartman

Desi Cartman

Thanks .. I also hope to meet you guys one day, so you guys can also have an opportunity to stare at the most handsome guy on this planet :gossip: On a serious note : I will try and plan a delhi ICF meet at a pub so if no one turns up then I can at least get drunk :cheers:
1. handsome? that would be me. 2. let @m1t$ know about the Delhi meet....tell him to bring his gf....

Guys, is it cool to be gay? I am trying everything possible to be cool.. I am trying to read books that no one else understands. I am trying to do some nature photography, write a blog thats full of crap.. I am switching to organic food, buy only clothes made of natural fabric.. Have joined every possible 'Save the Earth'..'Save the sea-gulls' sorta movements.... I've even tried to own only Apple products, you know the iphone.. the Macbook etc.. Nothing seems to be working. So I thought I'd give a shot at being gay. :laugh:

Guys, is it cool to be gay? I am trying everything possible to be cool.. I am trying to read books that no one else understands. I am trying to do some nature photography, write a blog thats full of crap.. I am switching to organic food, buy only clothes made of natural fabric.. Have joined every possible 'Save the Earth'..'Save the sea-gulls' sorta movements.... I've even tried to own only Apple products, you know the iphone.. the Macbook etc.. Nothing seems to be working. So I thought I'd give a shot at being gay. :laugh:
If you have actually done what u just posted then you are GAY anyway :icflove:

do not worry, brah! spending the day (or night :sex:) with h4te will make you instantly gay and cool and hot....so, wanna? :pray::nervous:

do not worry' date=' brah! spending the day (or night :sex:) with h4te will make you instantly gay and cool and hot....so, wanna? :pray::nervous:[/quote'] Deal! But before that, what are the STDs am i supposed to get myself immunized against? :cantstop:

Oh btw, I even tried running Linux on everything from my laptop to my scientific calculator to my analog watch... Used calculus to calculate my grocery bill.. Nothing's working, my friends still think I am as boring and mundane as ever.

If you have actually done what u just posted then you are GAY anyway :icflove:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: