I NEED A VOLUNTEER !

Right, i need one of you kids to write me up a post-match bulletin for IND's upcoming MASSACRE of SL. Before you start sh*tting yourself thinking that i expect a lengthy essay, i'd like to clarify that i only want; 1) 4/5 short paragraphs at the most (...then i will chuck them into the editing machine which will convert them into top notch articles) 2) paragraphs which should include your observations of the match - ie; the key moments of the match, special innings/performances, incidents - serious or funny, umpiring f*ck-ups, etc. 3) a little epilogue or conclusion to sum up what may lie ahead for the two sides or why this match might be remembered ...and that is it. Oh, and did i mention that you get 50,000 points for writing an article on ICF ? If you can't do it for the love of the game, do it for the points.

Re: I NEED A VOLUNTEER !

I'll do it :hmph:
Excellentay !! Ravi, give this guy a million points. Anytime on Saturday is cool (AFAIK, you are free during the weekends, right ?) As for the rest of you smart-asses; you all should hang your heads IN SHAME :lmao:
ya, I'm pretty free these days..got break.. will send it Sat... :wtg: