Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

Nothing wrong with what fineleg wrote' date=' title should be renamed and as far as the advice to keep away from thread goes, if today i were to create a thread called 'sachin the most overrated cricketer ever' every single PDA-4-Sachin fan would be writing poems out there including you.
:two_thumbs_up: Not only that this is the poojaris chief zuby's thread so he has restrictions on who can enter the thread and who cannot. As u say, if u start a thread like that, guess what? the poojari chief zuby will be the first to post there :haha: One correction, jf1 - those are not poems, they are bhajans :P And jf1 - as per chief zuby - if ur not a poojari, ur not a SRT fan - Lulz!

I think its fair to say that Fineleg suffers from massive inferiority complex that, for some reason or the other, simply makes it unbearable for Finey to stand any high praise heaped on an achiever. Its just a pure case of jealousy, nothing more, nothing less. Too bad!

And you must be the most jealous person on this planet. Is it only with Sachin or all the high-achievers you meet? Do you go like green with envy with red-hot steam coming out of your ears and stuff?
The psycho analysis babble just rolls on :haha: As I said - there is a difference in acknowledging a great player and appreciating it versus drooling and crawling at his feet. If you think the latter is the way to do it, :giggle:

The psycho analysis babble just rolls on :haha: As I said - there is a difference in acknowledging a great player and appreciating it versus drooling and crawling at his feet. If you think the latter is the way to do it, :giggle:
Trust me, it doesnt take an expert psycho 'analyst' to figure out that its just mere jealousy that makes you go all gaga over this adulation thrown at Sachin. Its written all over your posts... What you need is not for people to stay away from praising Sachin, coz he deserves every bit that he gets, you need medical help. And what did you say? 'Drooling and crawling at his feet'? That is mighty disrespectful. How dare you accuse Sachin fans of doing things like 'Crawling at someone else's feet'

Trust me, it doesnt take an expert psycho 'analyst' to figure out that its just mere jealousy that makes you go all gaga over this adulation thrown at Sachin.
This GOD GOD thingy is not adulation - this is people gone crazy and OTT. And if you had bothered to read my original post in this thread - I never said dont praise, I just said rename it to Pics of SRT which is what these pics are. These are not pics of "GOD". Jeez!

yeah, go take a phrase literally and get worked up over it. Sure, be my guest if you cannot understand that it is meant to convey the crazy OTT-ness of repeatedly worshipping him as the GOD. And, yes, the psycho analysis of you calling me jealous is what *is* the actual blah, blah

yeah' date= go take a phrase literally and get worked up over it. Sure, be my guest if you cannot understand that it is meant to convey the crazy OTT-ness of repeatedly worshipping him as the GOD.
:haha: Do you ever check what you post? You have epileptic fits over Sachin fans terming him 'God'. Then, you call Sachin fans as people who 'crawl at his feet'. When i point out that out, you're like 'Dont get hung up on a term'. And what have you been doing all the while? :cantstop: Its a'right i guess. If your jealousy and envy can cloud your sense of judgment so much, you really cannot help it.

This is not just the term from srt fans worshippers (fans will have their feet on the ground a bit better). This is more than that, just plain OTT-ness - every single day, they will create billion threads only to praise one single cricketer, and try to bait those who call the OTT of such acts. Anyway, you being one of those who support such craziness, won't understand this. There are some like jf1_gp1 who atleast got what I was saying, and understand that, but unfortunately the 'fans' with feet on the ground are a minority.

This is not just the term from srt fans worshippers (fans will have their feet on the ground a bit better). This is more than that, just plain OTT-ness - every single day, they will create billion threads only to praise one single cricketer, and try to bait those who call the OTT of such acts. Anyway, you being one of those who support such craziness, won't understand this. There are some like jf1_gp1 who atleast got what I was saying, and understand that, but unfortunately the 'fans' with feet on the ground are a minority.
:haha: More jealousy.. Seriously, your jealousy has massively impaired your judgment. This board has more than 5000 members and only TWO( Yes can you believe it two :omg:) have issues with Sachin being called 'God' So, 4998 people are wrong... :cantstop:

^^ actually, this whole "god" thing is really starting to annoy me sachin is a cricketer this indian and sachin fan also has a problem with people referring to sach as "god" -> if sachin is god, then I dont believe in god so, please stop calling him "god" pssst, i am still a sachin fan
thank you! :two_thumbs_up: u know what, some here will not accept u as SRT fan till u consider him as GOD ALMIGHTY! but, whatever

if i have to be jealous, i can be jealous of dravid too - another great legend or Gavaskar or kapil or kumble - all greats. ur logic goes out the window. SRT is our God and he is greater than mahatma gandhi. there. happy now?
Except for the mere problem that no one is praising any of the other 'greats' like they do for Sachin. Now you see why I say you're just plain jealous? Atleast my logic goes out of the window. Your logic is non-existent!

And fineleg' date=' you still havent answered to my original question. Why do you get hung-up on the term 'God', when you yourself have accused his fans of 'crawling at his feet' and then said 'Oh, dont get hung-up over it'?[/quote'] Still waiting....