Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

if i have to be jealous, i can be jealous of dravid too - another great legend or Gavaskar or kapil or kumble - all greats. ur logic goes out the window. SRT is our God and he is greater than mahatma gandhi. there. happy now?
Its this kind of attitude that makes my blood boil and detest Indian cricket Seriously, if someone said that to me, I wouldn't resist punching the living daylights out of him Sachin is Sachin and God is God I am going to reiterate a quote, which I believe perfectly summarizes the mentality of these sickening sachin worshipers: Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the universe

they do deserve it...billion threads going gaga and fawning one cricketer and nary a thought for the others
Then shouldnt you be actually saying 'Come on, Praise the others too'.. But all you say is 'Dont praise Sachin.. Dont call him God'.. Just jealousy you see... .plain, clear jealousy.. Really feel for you...

And fineleg' date=' you still havent answered to my original question. Why do you get hung-up on the term 'God', when you yourself have accused his fans of 'crawling at his feet' and then said 'Oh, dont get hung-up over it'?[/quote'] Once again,Still waiting...

:hysterical:
k, so you've run out of things to say? This is shocking.. First its clear you're jealous.. Then you accuse other people of 'crawling at Sachin's feet'.. When I ask you about that you say 'dont get hung up on a term' when its clear as daylight that its YOU who's been getting hung-up over the term 'God' all the while.

This is shocking.. First its clear you're jealous.. Then you accuse other people of 'crawling at Sachin's feet'.. When I ask you about that you say 'dont get hung up on a term' when its clear as daylight that its YOU who's been getting hung-up over the term 'God' all the while.
Answer please... But before that, you owe an apology to all Sachin fans for using that term. Or if you're going to insist that I 'shouldnt get hung-up on a term', then you should do the same and simply STFU next time someone calls Sachin as 'God'.

I've already answered whether you like it or not. And you can STFU if you want, I dont take orders from you.

This is not just the term from srt fans worshippers (fans will have their feet on the ground a bit better). This is more than that, just plain OTT-ness - every single day, they will create billion threads only to praise one single cricketer, and try to bait those who call the OTT of such acts. Anyway, you being one of those who support such craziness, won't understand this. There are some like jf1_gp1 who atleast got what I was saying, and understand that, but unfortunately the 'fans' with feet on the ground are a minority.

I've already answered in 42' date=' whether you like it or not. And you can STFU if you want, I dont take orders from you.[/quote'] No you didnt. You simply ranted the usual unrelated nonsense you always come up with. And i didnt give you orders. I asked you to do what you asked me to.. 'Not get hung on a term' you see.. :haha:

And only a person with uncontrolled jealousy like you can have a problem with Sachin being praised! ..
Praise or appreciation is not the issue here. Anyway- SRT is Shiva/Rama..., SRT is Christ and SRT is Allah. Worship him to your heart's content. (pointing that OTT-ness out is now considered jealousy, great!)

SRT is Shiva/Rama..., SRT is Christ and SRT is Allah. Worship him to your heart's content. (pointing that OTT-ness out is now considered nonsense, great!)
*usual unrelated nonsense* Its plain obvious. Either you offer an unconditional apology to all Sachin fans for terming them to be 'crawling at Sachin's feet', or if you want us to ignore it ( and we'll do it if you want), then how about simply follow your own words and STFU the next time someone calls Sachin as 'God' ?

As usually some one' date=' who is supposed to be so objective that it was so critical of SRT not so long ago, but so patient and supporting of you know who just after that, comes and starts attention-whoring.[/quote'] As though I criticized SRT or his contributions now? I guess you didnt read the posts. Whats new... I'll edit my signature - SRT is the GOD!

As though I criticized SRT or his contributions now? I guess you didnt read the posts. Whats new... I'll edit my signature - SRT is the GOD!
Tubelight i was talking about millions of your posts and whining about how RSD should be dropped for sucking for so long, wishing RSD injuries for the greater good of Indian cricket, blah blah blah.............. oh wait Anyways, haven't you done enough attention-whoring for tonight?