Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

You must be blind with bias to think that the signature mocks SRT. It does not mock SRT. It is for the fans - those fans who think he is God Almighty and I am also calling him God now (I might as well join the chorus and call him God too). I dont think SRT remotely considers himself as God (of cricket or otherwise). But some decidedly put him up there.

You must be blind with bias to think that the signature mocks SRT. It does not mock SRT. It is for the fans - those fans who think he is God Almighty and I am also calling him God now. I dont think SRT remotely considers himself as God (of cricket or otherwise). But some decidedly put him up there.
Are you really this ignorant or stupid? 'God' is just a euphemism.. Of course, you're jealousy simply stops you from realizing it.

And anyway, I am yet to get an answer to this;

Either you offer an unconditional apology to all Sachin fans for terming them to be 'crawling at Sachin's feet', or if you want us to ignore it ( and we'll do it if you want), then how about simply follow your own words and STFU the next time someone calls Sachin as 'God' ?
The term 'crawling at his feet' has offended me greatly. I need a response from you on that. And if you want me to ignore it as a passing reference (which I am willing to do), you must follow your own advice and simply STFU the next time someone refers to Sachin as 'God'

Excellently thought-out thread meandering out into utter nonsense due to one poster who's just so hung up on complaining about every damn thing on the world. "Serve me eggs." "Serve me fried eggs." "No. I changed my mind. Serve me Boiled Eggs." "You fried the wrong one." QED. Fineleg, stop complaining. Whether you like it or not, most of us (all - 3 of us) believe that Sachin is the greatest player for Indian Cricket because unlike previous players, he has contributed to both the main forms of the game. Yes, ODIs matter whether you like it or not. He has over 16000+ runs in that format and over 12000+ in the Test format - no more evidence necessary to consider him only second to Don Bradman. So, um, when you know the thread is not for you, why come in, ruin the thread and the mood created by the thread and derail it. Start another thread where you claim that Dravid is the best.

And anyway, I am yet to get an answer to this; The term 'crawling at his feet' has offended me greatly. I need a response from you on that. And if you want me to ignore it as a passing reference (which I am willing to do), you must follow your own advice and simply STFU the next time someone refers to Sachin as 'God'
if you dont worship him, but a regular fan - then you need not be bothered by it. if u consider urself as one who fawns and worships, then the message is meant for you also. I am not going to apologize to those who go OTT and call him God and worship him like this. That kind of thing is akin to crawling which is what I have stated. It is not meant as a literal statement, so if somehow I made you think it is literal - then i clarify again, it is not and I stand corrected.

Somehow the intense worshipping can make one think it is more than an euphemism. Thats not the mistake of the person when OTT threads convey the impression as such.
I am interested in listening to your convuluted gibberish. I really do need a response from you on this;
Either you offer an unconditional apology to all Sachin fans for terming them to be 'crawling at Sachin's feet', or if you want us to ignore it ( and we'll do it if you want), then how about simply follow your own words and STFU the next time someone calls Sachin as 'God' ?

um Start another thread where you claim that Dravid is the best.
u can consider whoever u want as the best indian cricketer. i dont have a problem. i will form my own opinion on that. but - u have to note - and if u see the thread history, i only suggested renaming the thread, a thought echoed by couple of others in this thread too. the derailing started only after Mr. Super Psychiatrist started doing the jealousy analysis of me. thats when it started derailing - not until then. So, please talk to the person who started that analysis.

if you dont worship him, but a regular fan - then you need not be bothered by it. if u consider urself as one who fawns and worships, then the message is meant for you also. I am not going to apologize to those who go OTT and call him God and worship him like this. That kind of thing is akin to crawling which is what I have stated. It is not meant as a literal statement, so if somehow I made you think it is literal - then i clarify again, it is not and I stand corrected.
Seriously, are you really this ignorant? Have you ever seen any of us claim to have Sachin portraits in our houses and do daily poojas? So, get this straight in you head - Sachin = 'God' = Euphemism. So, the next time you see that term, dont whine like an idiot.

u can consider whoever u want as the best indian cricketer. i dont have a problem. i will form my own opinion on that. but - u have to note - and if u see the thread history, i only suggested renaming the thread, a thought echoed by couple of others in this thread too. the derailing started only after Mr. Super Psychiatrist started doing the jealousy analysis of me. thats when it started derailing - not until then. So, please talk to the person who started that analysis.
Ok, you have 10000+ posts. Why should the original poster listen to you? He is of the opinion that Sachin is God of cricket. He is entitled to your opinion. If you disagree with him, make another thread or something in Chit Chat. And you derailed the thread because notice how before your post, everyone was posting images and after your post, everyone's just pissed.

Somehow the intense worshipping can make one think it is more than an euphemism. Thats not the mistake of the person when OTT threads convey the impression as such.
And thus that's your frigging problem, deal with it, and stop ruining threads. BTW, I'll really appreciate some help finding the zillions of posts you must have threw up during RSD's sucking period, just like you did during Tendu's, given how objective you are, I'll suspect you were even busier during that time.

Seriously' date=' are you [b']really this ignorant? Have you ever seen any of us claim to have Sachin portraits in our houses and do daily poojas? So, get this straight in you head - Sachin = 'God' = Euphemism. So, the next time you see that term, dont whine like an idiot.
perhaps not you, but I have seen pictures where indian cricket fans, if they can even be termed that, had pictures of sachin/sourav/sehwag and were doing poojas - praying for them, perhaps even praying at them i dont need to tell you what happened to those same worshippers when india didn't perform well

Ok' date=' you have 10000+ posts. Why should the original poster listen to you? He is of the opinion that Sachin is God of cricket. He is entitled to your opinion. If you disagree with him, make another thread or something in Chit Chat. And you derailed the thread because notice how before your post, everyone was posting images and after your post, everyone's just pissed.[/quote'] Eh? I did not say anyone is mandated to listen to me. But, if I want to make a suggestion, I will make it -upto them whether they want to listen or not. And, no - the thread only got derailed after the psycho analysis of my jealousy and what not. I am not going to take it quitely if he comes and accuses me of jealousy with his brilliant logic.

perhaps not you, but I have seen pictures where indian cricket fans, if they can even be termed that, had pictures of sachin/sourav/sehwag and were doing poojas - praying for them, perhaps even praying at them i dont need to tell you what happened to those same worshippers when india didn't perform well
Good, Then you should go speak with them. Not to me.

perhaps not you' date=' [b']but I have seen pictures where indian cricket fans, if they can even be termed that, had pictures of sachin/sourav/sehwag and were doing poojas - praying for them, perhaps even praying at them i dont need to tell you what happened to those same worshippers when india didn't perform well
Such do exist!!!