Is it Friday already?

Gaurav

Re: Is it Friday already? im freaking tensed.... i jus wanna get over tml man.. i cant take this shit... after going thru the other boards frm the east and west... i get more tensed... am scared tht the collective inshallah n mashallah prayers wud pull us down tml.... i f*kin dont wan tht happen.. i desparately want ind to win to throw eggs on these dumbos.. one more thing id BD's gonna have sucha pathetic attitude, they will gonna flop for a long time.. and they will be an evil force if they becum champions.. its an irony tht they still dont know where they stand now.. (one eg... one of the guy is saying BD beat Ind cuz BD is too good for Ind(they deserve to win) .. but BD lost to SL cuz its just one bad day for them ( they dont deserve to loose).. wtf they r thinking..?) Imagine how it wud be if they becum cricket superpower... damnn

Re: Is it Friday already? I have already planned to work from Brit's pub tomorrow. Just printing out all the documents I would need, so that I dont have to rush back to office. I have to finish 5 documents by monday but CRICKET first. Documents ki @#$%% Now India better beat the heack outa SL tommorrow or else :wall: :wall: :wall: :duh: