Prepare yourselves for tomorrow

Gambit

Re: Prepare yourselves for tomorrow

Must Win Qualifiers Pak bt India, Edg 2004 (ICCCT 2004) Aus bt India, KL 2006 (DLF Cup) WI bt India, Ahmd 2006 (ICCCT 2006) Aus bt India, Mohali 2006 (ICCCT 2006)
For all those we also have Ind bt Pak, Match 2, Indo-Pak2006 Series (demoralising 1-0 defeat in test, another demoralising chase of over 300 by Pak and down 1-0, Must win game morale wise, we came back to win the series 4-1. Ind bt Saffies, Match 5, Ind-Sa'05 Series (Previous match got smacked in the Eden by Smith and Co, handing out a 10 Wkt defeat, Down by 1-2, Must win to draw the series, WE WIN) Ind Bt Srilanka, Match 3 and 4, Ind-Srl'07 Series (Srilanka ahead by 1-0 after 1st game and in Ominous form, Must win for India, India in danger of losing the 1st ever Bilateral agaisnt Srilanka, we come back to wipe'em out and win 2-1) THUMP ON THE HEART KEEP THE BELIEF :hmph:

Re: Prepare yourselves for tomorrow surprisingly, i am in good state of mind.. where if we lose or win the game, it doesnt matter a lot to me.. i see India, as a country, gaining more in losing this match than exiting in super8 or semifinals.. if we lose, it will be a lesson for Indian business not to invest over the top on our OVER HYPED.. UNDER PERFORMED cricketers.. they need to invest more on other sports..

Must Win Qualifiers Pak bt India, Edg 2004 (ICCCT 2004) Aus bt India, KL 2006 (DLF Cup) WI bt India, Ahmd 2006 (ICCCT 2006) Aus bt India, Mohali 2006 (ICCCT 2006)
None of them against SL. We have reamed their a$$es in do or die matches. :shrug:

surprisingly, i am in good state of mind.. where if we lose or win the game, it doesnt matter a lot to me.. i see India, as a country, gaining more in losing this match than exiting in super8 or semifinals.. if we lose, it will be a lesson for Indian business not to invest over the top on our OVER HYPED.. UNDER PERFORMED cricketers.. they need to invest more on other sports..
Fack me you are sane. I am insane, I cant help it. This match seems like the most important thing in my life at moment by miiiiiiles. And I am old enough to know better. :doh: I need Help and I know it! Cant stop thinking about the match :doh:

surprisingly, i am in good state of mind.. where if we lose or win the game, it doesnt matter a lot to me.. i see India, as a country, gaining more in losing this match than exiting in super8 or semifinals.. if we lose, it will be a lesson for Indian business not to invest over the top on our OVER HYPED.. UNDER PERFORMED cricketers.. they need to invest more on other sports..
Fack me you are sane. I am insane, I cant help it. This match seems like the most important thing in my life at moment by miiiiiiles. And I am old enough to know better. :doh: I need Help and I know it! Cant stop thinking about the match :doh:
im exactly in the same boat as ur... somebody pls help me.. :help:

if we lose, it will be a lesson for Indian business not to invest over the top on our OVER HYPED.. UNDER PERFORMED cricketers..
That was a lesson that was ought to have been learned many many moons ago! :wall:

If we are losing our minds imagine what the players are going through. We need to send Jenna Jameson to give them a group BJ. That will relax their nerves and prepare them for battle. :hic:

Re: Prepare yourselves for tomorrow 1999 WC. India were on the brink of elimination after two defeats in their opening matches vs SA and ZIM. They came back to horse-whip Kenya, SL and in a MUST-WIN match vs ENG, they successfully knocked the hosts out of the tournament (after making a crappy score of 230 in their first innings) and progressed to the Super Sixes. IND, ZIM and ENG finished with the same # of points, but ENG were eliminated due to their inferior run-rate. People have short memories. Relax...IND will massacre SL on Friday; I have no doubt about it.

im exactly in the same boat as ur... somebody pls help me.. :help:
im in the same situation too :duh: