Calling out: Evil Mod Consortium

h4te

This should send a shudder down the spine of every member. THE EVIL MOD CONSORTIUM is WATCHING YOU. IT WATCHES YOU POST, IT WATCHES YOU EAT, IT WATCHES YOU SLEEP, IT WATCHES YOU WHEN YOU THINK NOBODY ELSE DOES. YOU MUST FEAR IT, AND RESPECT IT. Bottom line - don't mess with CONSORTIUM. h4te will learn this the HARD way... :evil:

This should send a shudder down the spine of every member. THE EVIL MOD CONSORTIUM is WATCHING YOU. IT WATCHES YOU POST, IT WATCHES YOU EAT, IT WATCHES YOU SLEEP, IT WATCHES YOU WHEN YOU THINK NOBODY ELSE DOES. YOU MUST FEAR IT, AND RESPECT IT. Bottom line - don't mess with CONSORTIUM. h4te will learn this the HARD way... :evil:
bring it on predita! your pythons are no match for me and my crew :weights::weights::weights: :protest: Evil Mod Consortium :protest: sincerely, The H4te Crew

you forgot to sign in as the "new member" before posting this .. I guess by mistake u used your real login :giggle:

h4te, the CONSORTIUM could BUY your silence if they wanted to. If they grease you a cool $ICF 10 million to call off your teeny weeny revolt, you will do it.

you forgot to sign in as the "new member" before posting this .. I guess by mistake u used your real login :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical: Seriously, it's not me. I am merely a HUMBLE SERVANT of the consortium.

h4te' date=' the CONSORTIUM could BUY your silence if they wanted to. If they grease you a cool 10 million to call off your teeny weeny revolt, you will do it.[/quote'] my demands are as follows: 1. ICF $100 million initial payment, with an additional monthly payment. amount to be determined after I consult with my crew. 2. Super mod status. 3. Daily updates to GKD thread. 4. 5 virigins. Must be female. Must be less than 22 years old. Must be 8+/10. 5. Evil Mod Consortium to be brought infront of me for a swift and deserving punishment. Actual punishment to be determined after I consult my crew.

my demands are as follows: 1. ICF $100 million initial payment, with an additional monthly payment. amount to be determined after I consult with my crew. 2. Super mod status. 3. Daily updates to GKD thread. 4. 5 virigins. Must be female. Must be less than 22 years old. Must be 8+/10. 5. Evil Mod Consortium to be brought infront of me for a swift and deserving punishment. Actual punishment to be determined after I consult my crew.
9809.jpg

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
my demands are as follows: 1. ICF $100 million initial payment, with an additional monthly payment. amount to be determined after I consult with my crew.
No.
2. Super mod status.
No.
3. Daily updates to GKD thread.
Do em yourself. The Consortiumatti enjoys the entertainment as well.
4. 5 virigins. Must be female. Must be less than 22 years old. Must be 8+/10.
Okay, what are ya, nuts? Females over the legal age that are still virgins and 8+/10? Any two of those selection criteria hypothetically might work. You could find legal females for your fun, but if they were 8+/10, they definitely wouldn't be virgins. Well, not after a beer or ten. And if you found virgins, there's probably a reason they'd be virgins (and NOT 8+/10). And the Consortiumatti won't tolerate pedophilia on here. Go to the Michael Jackson fan forum for that one. Oh, and no. :--D
5. Evil Mod Consortium to be brought infront of me for a swift and deserving punishment. Actual punishment to be determined after I consult my crew.
Guess what - no again! Give up Mr. O'Reilly. You can't beat the Consortium. :dance:

EMC: these are my demands. you either do them as i requested...or, you face the consequences. your choice... to all: after diligent research, the identity of EMC has been found. My crew and I will announce it soon in a grand manner.

Face the consequences ? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Silence, FOOL ! Do you realize that the all powerful EVIL CONSORTIUM EMPIRE controls your fate with the push of a button ? One push of the BIG RED BAN BUTTON and you are HIS-TO-RY. You will do as you are told and call off this revolt or you will be CRUSHED like a BUG. A BUG !

Face the consequences ? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Silence, FOOL ! Do you realize that the all powerful EVIL CONSORTIUM EMPIRE controls your fate with the push of a button ? One push of the BIG RED BAN BUTTON and you are HIS-TO-RY. You will do as you are told and call off this revolt or you will be CRUSHED like a BUG. A BUG !
I give the Evil Consortium Empire an ultimatum. My demands, as posted above, shall be met within 48 hours of this post time. do or die, make your choice!