Predator_05

Listen whiney, no one's getting banned. And you can shout all you want.
Alright. So, that means we can use terms like c0cksucker and c[unt and Mods will just edit without issuing any other action is it? Cool, I can play this game too and I can call predz/you somethings too when I dont like what you post. We'll see how folks start taking that. When BossBhai started to retaliate by opening a thread for namecalling against THX - then action was taken against THX. But I guess Predz will be treated with kid gloves, so we will change the rules of the game now. I'll play by the new rules set above by Predz.

Alright. So, that means we can use terms like c0cksucker and c[unt and you will just edit without issuing any other action is it? Cool, I can play this game too and I can call you somethings too. We'll see how folks start taking that.
Please go ahead.

Yes there is. Because everybody else in this thread gave me an answer almost immediately. It takes almost no time to remember this because it doesn't happen often' date=' so it sticks out in the memory. That is assuming that you actually watched it happen, which i know you didn't.[/quote'] As I said, I have watched them bat capless, if you think not giving the year makes it false, so you can think that. I dont care, since I know I watched them bat without a cap. Still does not excuse your blatant namecalling and vulgar abuses.

As I said, I have watched them bat capless, if you think not giving the year makes it false, so you can think that. I dont care, since I know I watched them bat without a cap. s.
Hilarious. So everyone else can recall but you can't ? Why ? Are you of inferior intelligence ? Are you retarded ? Maybe. But a better guess would be that you just don't know. Why ? Because you have never seen them playing this way and you are just trying hard to 'fit in' with the others disingenuously. Just of out curiosity, did you watch any Indian ODI matches last year ?

Please go ahead.
I guess folks like THX can get banned when they cross the line. But Predator even when he engages in such namecalling like c0cksucker or transsexual c[unt will be excused. Interesting why he gets such a leeway, but atleast now we know what terms are fair play here, and will only warrant "editing out" at maximum.

I guess folks like THX can get banned when they cross the line. But Predator even when he engages in such namecalling like c0cksucker or transsexual c[unt will be excused. Interesting why he gets such a leeway, but atleast now we know what terms are fair play here, and will only warrant "editing out" at maximum.
Are you mentally challenged? Why do you keep repeating the same thing again and again? Like as though we’re all deaf and dumb and cannot read?

Why do you keep repeating the same thing again and again? Like as though we’re all deaf and dumb and cannot read?
Because you are turning a blind eye even though you "saw" it. You see it but turn the other way or "just edit it out" when it is predz who is violating all decency and using vulgar words when he was not even provoked in the first place.

And this was the post that was immediately followed by predator indulging in namecalling. And MarirsMania claims there is whining!? No whining in this absolutely whatsoever, and no reason for namecalling and subsequent vulgar abuses.

Azza, Jadeja, Ganguly, Yuvi for sure have batted cap-less as well. Have Dravid and Dhoni batted cap-less in Intl match? Does anyone recall?

Guest whineleg

Predatorzzz should be banned. The evil modzz conzzoritum haz really been super biazed now....they have even formed a new ID as part of their Consortiumatti to inflict pwnage on me and finey.

Whiney, i am really sad that you aren't answering my question. This was a time when you could have given me a reason to respect you. But with all the whining and melodramatic BS (pretty much all the same stuff you have been doing since you came here) has only made me think less of you. I am trying to believe that you aren't a petty troll, but on this evidence it's hard not to. Now, since you are so keen on playing the victim card and asking stupid questions about why this doesn't happen and why that doesn't happen. The reason why these guys won't care about what i say is because i don't whine. I don't complain. They can edit my posts whenever they like, delete them whenever they like, move them whenever they like and they can even BAN me if they like and i won't say a word. Why ? Because i don't take my discussions on here personally. It's a place for me to have fun, i don't NEED it to get through my day. With you, it's different. You post almost 20 times a day, you are on here 24/7. Whenever i log on, you're here. Like a little spit stain on the wall. It seems to me that you rely on this place for human interaction, because you aren't getting it anywhere else. So everything becomes personal. Everything hurts. Do yourself a favor and get a life.

i am really sad that you aren't answering my question.
as i said i dont remember the year though i know i have watched them bat without a cap. hence i did not provide you that.
So everything becomes personal. Everything hurts. Do yourself a favor and get a life.
Everything does NOT become personal. Only when you indulge in vulgar namecalling abuses like you did with the most abusive of phrases, then it becomes personal. You called me whiney, I called you peabrain - I did not care much about that. But you went beyond all lines of decency when you used the two terms posted above. And yet again you indulged in name calling in using phrases like the spit stain, but incase you care to know - YOU are the paan spit stain here. The most indecent and vulgar person.