Predator_05

peabrained schmuck, your orig qn was 'have you seen'? I have. I dont recall the date, but I surely remember seeing the players I mentioned bat capless. I guess someone needs to tutor you on what the original question means.
Do you know how to read, you little.... ? When did they do that, whiney ? This was what i had asked. The word "when" indicates specific time. Tell me, when ? Its an easy question for anyone who knows their cricket. A stupid .... like you doesn't. It's hilarious how you try to FEIGN cricket knowledge when it's clear to anyone that you don't know a damn thing...

^^ comeon go easy on it.... it jus turns to cricket from the sahu bahu serials, only when her fav boy dravid is playing.. so u cant expect more frm it other than making pies n watchin bollywood shytes n trollling here :-D
You would think the Dravid lover would at least know when his hero has batted cap-less...:haha: How funny is it that this tool claims to have seen Yuvraj bat cap-less but has never seen Drawvid doing it...even though Dravid did it before Yuvraj. Of course, it's obvious that he hasn't seen ANYONE bat cap-less which explains his reluctance to answer the question does ne1 remember?

Do you know how to read, you little ......? When did they do that, whiney ? This was what i had asked. The word "when" indicates specific time. Tell me, when ? Its an easy question for anyone who knows their cricket. A stupid ..like you doesn't. It's hilarious how you try to FEIGN cricket knowledge when it's clear to anyone that you don't know a damn thing...
Huh? Can you get more abusive than this ?

You are free to edit my post. I just want my question answered...
If you want to have a go at a poster for posting nonsense content, by all means go ahead. No one's stopping you. But that does not give any of us the licence to litter the board with some third-rate abuse terms. You're a Mod and yet you cross the line yourself?

Do you know how to read, you little.... When did they do that, whiney ? This was what i had asked. The word "when" indicates specific time. Tell me, when ? Its an easy question for anyone who knows their cricket. A stupid....you doesn't. It's hilarious how you try to FEIGN cricket knowledge when it's clear to anyone that you don't know a damn thing...
More name calling from the cockroach who lives in the gutter. And your sidekick zuby :cantstop: I said your original question. Your "when" was asked subsequently. Look at who - the peabrain - who is questioning the "cricket knowledge" of others? Apparently knowledge is equivalent to remembering trivia like which year did someone wear a cap or not? :giggle: And Mods - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/announcement.php?f=8&a=13 Will Predator get a ban for indulging in this blatant namecalling with vulgar words? And, yes :haha: Brilliant logic.

More name calling from the cockroach predator who lives in the gutter. I said your original question. Your "when" was asked subsequently. Look at who - the peabrain - who is questioning the "cricket knowledge" of others? Apparently knowledge is equivalent to remembering trivia like which year did someone wear a cap or not? :giggle: And Mods - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/announcement.php?f=8&a=13 Will Predator get a ban for indulging in this blatant namecalling with vulgar words? And, ...:haha: Brilliant logic.
Damn, the whining is back...

Predator said "C0ck sucker" and "transsexual c[unt" - Just editing is not gonna cut it. People now dont see how much of gutter language he used in abusing. Edit it, but pls. also take action against him. If THX was banned for abusing Boss Bhai, why different yard stick for Predator. Mods - pls. take stern action against Predz by banning him for such worst abuse in this forum.

If you want to have a go at a poster for posting nonsense content, by all means go ahead. No one's stopping you. But that does not give any of us to litter the board with some third-rate abuse terms. You're a Mod and yet you cross the line yourself?
You are the moral police here man, you can decide what is out of line and what isn't. I am posting the way i've posted here from day 1. Like i said, if you don't like something you're seeing, edit it. No complaints from me.

You are the moral police here man' date=' you can decide what is out of line and what isn't. I am posting the way i've posted here from day 1. Like i said, if you don't like something you're seeing, edit it. No complaints from me.[/quote'] Fair deal.

I said your original question. Your "when" was asked subsequently. Look at who - the peabrain - who is questioning the "cricket knowledge" of others? Apparently knowledge is equivalent to remembering trivia like which year did someone wear a cap or not? :giggle:.
Just answer the question. You know, things would be a LOT easier for you around here if you just admitted that you DON'T KNOW anything about cricket. Your reluctance only proves what a disingenuous ****** you are.

If you want to have a go at a poster for posting nonsense content, by all means go ahead. No one's stopping you. But that does not give any of us the licence to litter the board with some third-rate abuse terms. You're a Mod and yet you cross the line yourself?
Pls. tell me what nonsense content is there in: "I have seen Azza, Jadeja et.al... bat capless"!!! Why the namecalling for that? Just coz I dont remember the year gives him the right to namecall and then subsequently vulgar abuses?

Whiney, just tell me when you saw those guys bat without a cap. You do that, and all this stuff will end RIGHT NOW. Because then i'll know that you aren't talking crap. If you don't, i'm well within my rights to say that you don't know anything about cricket - not that people don't know that already.

Whiney, just tell me when you saw those guys bat without a cap. You do that, and all this stuff ends RIGHT NOW. Because then i'll know that you aren't talking crap.
Again the name calling. As I said I dont remember when it happened. Are you a fool? Sometimes one distinctly remembers seeing something but does not remember when (as in date/year etc) you saw that. However I can recollect seeing it. So, just becos i dont recollect the year, it does not mean i am talking cra.p. No logic in that. Plus I hope Mods extend to you the same courtesy they extended to THX when he abused Boss Bhai recently.

As I said I dont remember when it happened. Are you a fool? Sometimes one distinctly remembers seeing something but does not remember when (as in date/year etc) you saw that. However I can recollect seeing it. So, just becos i dont recollect the year, it does not mean i am talking cra.p. No logic in that.
Yes there is. Because everybody else in this thread gave me an answer almost immediately. It takes almost no time to remember this because it doesn't happen often, so it sticks out in the memory. That is assuming that you actually watched it happen, which i know you didn't.