It's official : Murder by Strangulation

varun

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation The police chief is asking for help in identifying the killer(s). What I found shocking is that it was by manual strangulation.. It kinda moves it away from a mafia hit and more towards a crazed fan/person.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation

yaar if they have video tapes of security camera's, why is it taking so long... just see who went to his room :mad:
apprently lobby had no camera.. suppsedly all the caera they fit in bath-room to get the picture of lady while they make toilet in borat style.. freaking morons..

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation Ravi is right, why the coach and only the coach. This is too calculated. If it was a deranged fan, wouldn't he have made more noise? Why wouldn't he have gone after Inzi? There's something not right...and how did the fan get access? This is terrible...absolutely terrible. May his soul rest in peace.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation I don't think it is a fan. I only brought up the fan comment by woolmer's wife as it paints all asians with the same brush. To me it seems like it has to be some kind of an organized crime group, drug tests or match fixing related.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation Ravi Bhai it's not any fan for sure.. it's not that easy to get access to his room without getitng caught by any camera.. sounds like either professional killer's job or soemone who was already in the hotel and close to bob