It's official : Murder by Strangulation

varun

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation

OK I need an answer to this. If it is a fan then why the coach? He didn't go and play out there. Why him? Somehow I think something is not right here.
Ravi I doubt it was a fan. It might not have been a hit either. It could have been someone close to Bob who had lot to loose so got desperate and murdered Bob.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation Though this whole episode sounded so murky..now that its official it sounds even more chilling...this certainly doesnt look like the handiwork of some crazed fan.There is something more sinister at work.....lets wait and watch how this unfurls....sad and shocking.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation To be honest this news is old. The strangulation, murder was all out there in the open thanks to the media. Whether the investigators will get to the bottom of this one or not the media will surely spill the beans.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation Just call the freakin WC off I say. People are being killed here by some lunatics. What is the gurantee the same people try and bump off the rest too? I still fail to understand the motive. Apparently we don't know a lot about this yet but am sure the cops have a hunch and also suspects. They simply doesn't want to spell it out for now. I'm sure they must be gathering enough evidence prior nailing anyone. They need evidence to try anyone in the court of law anyways.