It's only a game

King

http://content-nz.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/286676.html Pretty stupid article by Sambit Bal. I don't quite know what he is referring to but read the following text and do you guys remember reading it elsewhere??? That's right similar statement were made on this forums yesterday I think As an Indian, I would like India to win the World Cup. But it might not be such a bad thing for cricket if they were to be knocked out in the first round. Cricket needs a reality check. It has an unhealthy, and unsustainable, business model that relies primarily on an increasingly delusional and one-dimensional fan-base. The bubble has to burst for a semblance of sanity to be restored. We must learn to once again enjoy cricket as a game.

Re: It's only a game I think that article is really over the top...India needs to get knocked out because cricket needs a reality check??...and what is this BS about trying to enjoy cricket as a game....most ppl fret over a defeat and then move on...been always like that....whats a game without passion?