Option B : Can Bermuda beat BD?

Re: Option B : Can Bermuda beat BD?

Bermuda seems to be the weakest team in the competition but BD is just the best of the worst. Can Bermuda pull that off?
sorry mate... too much to ask.. BER cant beat BD at all. not even in their dream. :hic:

Bermuda seems to be the weakest team in the competition but BD is just the best of the worst. Can Bermuda pull that off?
sorry mate... too much to ask.. BER cant beat BD at all. not even in their dream. :hic:
If Bangladesh can beat India, I don't rule out Bermuda to beat Bangladesh.

If Bangladesh can beat India, I don't rule out Bermuda to beat Bangladesh.
beg to differ... BD has beaten india before also (remember indian's last BD tour) ... and with due respect to BER, they dont have that kind of quality player to make an upest YET.

BD never beat Pak before the 99 WC....Kenya never beat Wi before the 96 WC.......get the drift.... BD is to India what Ber is to BD.Stranger things have happened in cricket. BTW,didnt BD lose to canada last WC?
ya BD lost all the matches last WC including canada and kenya. but the team is totally different now. only 3 old players playing with all the fresh bloods who mostly came from u-19 who are very strong in the age level. i guess you still cant get the IND's defeat to BD :chin: .. get used to it man... you will see it happening more often in near future..specially after the seniors like Rahul, Tendu and Ganguly retire.