Pak team stay extended in windies

Re: Pak team stay extended in windies I thought they had to stay for 2 days in Montego Bay before they catch their next flight out of Montego Bay. Are there any reports suggesting they are forced to stay? BTW the cops have nabbed a guy and he is not a local Jamaican. That fella is known to Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Indian teams. The TV channel is suggesting there was a fight with players and I know where they are heading with that kind of report. I still think it is a bit early point fingers at the players.

Re: Pak team stay extended in windies

That is correct DSR' date=' just heard on NDTV the players departure has been delayed by a day.[/quote'] They are saying their departure is delayed by a day or 2 :eek: Also they may have been restricted access to these rooms and police also saying that Bob may have known his murderer :eek:

Re: Pak team stay extended in windies To be honest the media is doing quite an irresponsible job on telly by spinning a lot of stories on hearsay. Everyone seems to be feeling like Sherlock Holmes over the last couple of days.

To be honest the media is doing quite an irresponsible job on telly by spinning a lot of stories on hearsay. Everyone seems to be feeling like Sherlock Holmes over the last couple of days.
This the way things are. This is a massive story. A high profile muder. Speculation is inevitable. Gossip is inevitable. The gossip in the media is merely a reflection on how people are gossiping on the streets. Who killed Bob? Its like a muder novel!

Ravi did you not sleep?
I thought of getting some sleep in the evening but couldn't do that so went to the gym. It's only 10 PM now and can't be bothered to sleep to be honest for just about couple of hours.