Your Cricket Jersey Collection

Cricketics

Those are nice Ticz, you got Aussie shirt:hehe: Do you wear it when Australia wins? Regarding the cricket apparel, in my opinion, this is such a huge market that the BCCI hasnt fully tapped into yet. They can easily market trendy jerseys, jackets, socks, wrist bands, miniature bats, the list goes on and one.

Some of those jerseys don't look like the real ones worn by the cricketers. I don't have any cricket jerseys. I'd like to get the Indian training top though, but i don't think they merchandise it.
they are all original. may be the camera picture makes it look little different Asics were the sponsor of the 1999 world cup jerseyz for all the teams, and those are asics one. and then the other ones are Real Nike
they are all original. may be the camera picture makes it look little different Asics were the sponsor of the 1999 world cup jerseyz for all the teams, and those are asics one. and then the other ones are Real Nike
I know they are original, but they look different. 1999 World Cup jersey had a different Wills logo. The newest one has SAHARA in black with white background but in your jersey it's white.
I know they are original' date=' but they look different. 1999 World Cup jersey had a different Wills logo. The newest one has SAHARA in black with white background but in your jersey it's white.[/quote'] i got this one way too early when it first came, that time it used to be the white one remember?
Those are nice Ticz, you got Aussie shirt:hehe: Do you wear it when Australia wins? Regarding the cricket apparel, in my opinion, this is such a huge market that the BCCI hasnt fully tapped into yet. They can easily market trendy jerseys, jackets, socks, wrist bands, miniature bats, the list goes on and one.
stunning actually-they could make millions of dollar. by having an official store where people can buy and its really un-bcci to miss out on this trick.

I have Pakistan t-shirt that I got signed from the team that last came to England and an Indian top, which my friend brought me and wore to the Hindu Society Forum v SL society when I played. CNV00004.jpg P.S. Don't rip my bad hair- was waiting for it to be like that so I could have it cut nicely just before met my friend's parents before went to India :D indcric.jpg

The original indian cricket jerseys officially went on sale only after nike became the kit sponsor.. this must be 3-4 years ago. Before that everything that came out were just imitations... In the late 90s, I used to be very crazy about wearing an indian cricket jersey, but it was never available. i used to woder how come when aus, nz, eng, saf fans are able to get them and why does bcci never got into this business. you wont believe me... for the 1997 test agaist australia in chennai, i prepared my own t shirt. bought a white t shirt (the lacoste), asked a tailor to get WILLS embroided on a red cloth with white thread, and got the logos stitched on both the chest and sleeve. the poor tailor had to literally cut open the t shirt in order to stitch it on the chest. during the 1999 worldcup, pepsi ran a campaign, where you can collect a certain no. of pepsi crown and pay 100 bucks or something to get the india shirt that was used in the WC. that was the first indian jersey i bought, although i wudnt say that it looked anywhere near original. post 2003... india started using the one where SAHARA was printed right across the chst with the tricolor painted across the stomach. There were many cheap imitations of that design that became available (for 100 to 150) around stadiums whenever there was a match. But once nike became the kit sponsor, they have started selling the official shirt with both SAHARA and Nike logos and also sleeveless t shirts used during practice. 1 bought one just 2 days before the India Australia test started in Bangalore for Rs. 2045. Some of you might have seen me wearing that in the pictures I've posted alongside B@rmy A@rmy... Next up I'm planning to buy Chennai Super Kings and Bangalore Royal Challengers...