'There's a plan, so enjoy the journey' : Ricky Ponting

Akshat

I don't know how many forum members there are, but it seems fairly evident Ponting is fairly high on everyone's "love to hate" hit list I cant be bothered arguing with you all so, peace out
we all love to hate Ponting :D so ur views aint changing anything my friend..as few posters above had mentioned he is a great batsman but god we cant stand his attitude..
I don't know how many forum members there are, but it seems fairly evident Ponting is fairly high on everyone's "love to hate" hit list I cant be bothered arguing with you all so, peace out
sree_india, Aus players' attitudes and snobbishness towards others are one of the worst, and the worst of the worst is Pwnting. (despite him being a good batsman which is a different thing altogether). Dont think he is a good captain sree. He had success because of some really great players in his team. Look at him in the last year or so. And even now he has a reasonably good team (if not the great team of yesteryear). Which is why they are still quite competitive. Not becos of Pwnting's captaincy.
like I said, there are keyboard warriors everywhere Ponting cops the blame when he wins -> Oh, he didn't win with grace; he had great players, etc etc Ponting cops the blame when he lose -> bad captaincy, bad this / bad that All of you complaining about his captaincy credentials, I am looking forward to watching you captain India one day, ....... , oh wait, its probably all a pipe dream enuf said
Keyboard warriors eh? What are you exactly? You want to carry Ponting's balls for him, go ahead...don't ask us to do the same.

Like I said, I give up There are probably millions of Ponting bashers out there who probably feel the same way you do, but don't say it You think I will go out my way to correct them all ? Apparently, its asking too much to put aside anti ponting hatred / bias for and be a little more sympathetic / caring when the guy is working his heart and soul out but not getting the desired results Love to hate Ponting? Go for it, whatever turns people on, I guess NUFF SAID

Well, you said you give up - yet you keep coming back here to whinge about the people who won't join you in giving the Annoying Tassie Midget more verbal blowjobs. Didn't you say you couldn't be bothered arguing with us/enough said/etc several posts ago?
I did but I couldn't resist replying to post that was specifically directed at me as opposed to a general post Anyway, its clear you hate Ponting. The message is re - enforced loudly and clearly Continue on
I did but I couldn't resist replying to post that was specifically directed at me as opposed to a general post Anyway, its clear you hate Ponting. The message is re - enforced loudly and clearly Continue on
No one hates him for the sake of hating. If so, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee would also be hated. But they're not. They don't make statements like "Its rare for Zaheer to have a good game against us" and then get pwn3d the next game with awesome reverse swing. They don't claim that opposing captains sent an apology message when they didn't. Want more reasons?