India MUST go home NOW - call off WC

INDIA (BCCI) should be string enough & tell Speed to @##" off. We are not playing any more. This is bigger than any money that you will make. But ICC want to make even more money so the game goes on. I don't really care who wins it any more. We hope no one dies that's all. Nothing is worth taking another persons life. I say INDIA go home now (they may yet do so after the game today).

Re: India MUST go home NOW - call off WC

Dude WI economy will suffer as a result. It's not that simple. Greedy ICC is thinking about it's own pocket but...
Phuck em. NOTHING is above the safety of our players and coaches and staff. Did the Aussies tour Pak. when they thought it was unsafe??? Did we (?) ... oh wait, ... nevermind.

Re: India MUST go home NOW - call off WC Once again it seems that this murder thing is taken lightly: DSR Wrote: If we lose then we should protest and go home. If we win that let the games continue GKD wrote: sach bola re Co'on guys. A person has lost his life. ICC is trying to make money out of blood. WI economy will survive as all the bookings have been made etc. I don't think they would lose lot of money.

Dude WI economy will suffer as a result. It's not that simple. Greedy ICC is thinking about it's own pocket but...
Phuck em. NOTHING is above the safety of our players and coaches and staff. Did the Aussies tour Pak. when they thought it was unsafe??? Did we (?) ... oh wait, ... nevermind.
Our players are safe yaar. *Kalee Billi commandos are looking after our players. *Black cat Commandos _1708654_ycatsafp150.jpgSecure4.jpg

Once again it seems that this murder thing is taken lightly: DSR Wrote: If we lose then we should protest and go home. If we win that let the games continue GKD wrote: sach bola re Co'on guys. A person has lost his life. ICC is trying to make money out of blood. WI economy will survive as all the bookings have been made etc. I don't think they would lose lot of money.
Count Gaku maharaj. I don't take death lightly but it's part of life. No need to get over the top emotional. Everyone has to go and the world keeps turning. It may sound cold but that is the reality. Peoples jobs, livelihood... rides on the WC. If events of Black september (Munich) or Atlanta olympic did not result in cancellation then why would Bob's death result in cancellation of WC?

Once again it seems that this murder thing is taken lightly: DSR Wrote: If we lose then we should protest and go home. If we win that let the games continue GKD wrote: sach bola re Co'on guys. A person has lost his life. ICC is trying to make money out of blood. WI economy will survive as all the bookings have been made etc. I don't think they would lose lot of money.
dude ur overreacting on this BOB issue.. Pak has lost the match for the reasons which no one knows so far and their coach was murdered for the reasons yet to b found out.. y blame ICC? ofcourse moneymaking is the priority of every damn organization.. BUt its ICC fault for pak's lost.. and its not the fault aswell for bob's murder.. no one knows wat the real reason for his murder..and why shud India call off the WC when theres nothing known substantially.. have u stopped driving in India cuz there r accidents happening cuz of crazy driving by drunken lorry drivers ??

Re: India MUST go home NOW - call off WC Ok guys. I guess I am only one who doesn't care anymore. Surely one must pay their respect to the dead. It is tradition. I know in hindu culture we have 13/15/17 etc days of mourning when someone dies. In this case it is MURDER. Surely something substantial should be done to respect the guy. Don't tell me 'IF I know Bob he would have wanted the WC to go on'. That is total crap. Only Bob would have known what he would have done. Perhaps ICC asked his window and she was fine with W going on. Well, I guess I am in the minority. So everyone else, please enjoy the WC07.

sorry to drag another issue.. but just couldnt help myself. do you guys see now why we BD fans dont like BCCI when they say that hosting BD in India isnt profitable. we say SPORTS first money later.

sorry to drag another issue.. but just couldnt help myself. do you guys see now why we BD fans dont like BCCI when they say that hosting BD in India isnt profitable. we say SPORTS first money later.
My friend money makes the world go around. Do you know the meaning of "PRO" sports? You say "sports first money later" because no one is showing the Bangla Boys the money first. That is the truth my friend. Btw I don't like BCCI but the fact is that they owe jack sh*t to you.

Re: India MUST go home NOW - call off WC Ok guys. I guess I am only one who doesn't care anymore. Surely one must pay their respect to the dead. It is tradition. I know in hindu culture we have 13/15/17 etc days of mourning when someone dies. In this case it is MURDER. Surely something substantial should be done to respect the guy. Don't tell me 'IF I know Bob he would have wanted the WC to go on'. That is total crap. Only Bob would have known what he would have done. Perhaps ICC asked his window and she was fine with W going on. Well, I guess I am in the minority. So everyone else, please enjoy the WC07.

Ok guys. I guess I am only one who doesn't care anymore. Surely one must pay their respect to the dead. It is tradition. I know in hindu culture we have 13/15/17 etc days of mourning when someone dies.
Was Bob Hindu?:chin: Bob is dead so feel good gestures won't do jack as far as Bob is concerned. He ain't coming back nor can he see anything. Tighten the security and let the WC continue...unless some damming reports come forward. Keep in mind that if it was an inside job then no amount of security would have prevented this murder.
So everyone else, please enjoy the WC07.
50+ Indian police men were gunned down in E.India recently, innocent Indians get murdered on daily basis in India...does that not effect your enjoyment of the WC?

My friend money makes the world go around. Do you know the meaning of "PRO" sports? You say "sports first money later" because no one is showing the Bangla Boys the money first. That is the truth my friend. Btw I don't like BCCI but the fact is that they owe jack sh*t to you.
then why do you call ICC greedy? look at yourself before you judging others.

then why do you call ICC greedy? look at yourself before you judging others.
Abhe guthne ki akal walle! Am I BCCI? Did I say I was not greedy? Hardcore capitalist here :lmao: