• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai SuperKings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals

None. Not until they all change their names from these meaningless "Royal" "King" crap. I wish they'd have more meaningful names that highlight something to do with the region they represent. Like the Pittsburgh "Steel"ers. The San Fransisco "49ers." The New Orleans (now Utah) "Jazz." The Minnesota (now LA) "Lakers."

None. Not until they all change their names from these meaningless "Royal" "King" crap. I wish they'd have more meaningful names that highlight something to do with the region they represent. Like the Pittsburgh "Steel"ers. The San Fransisco "49ers." The New Orleans (now Utah) "Jazz." The Minnesota (now LA) "Lakers."
Agreed, some of the names really suck ... but i think we have got used to em The name Deccan Chargers was one i liked

People who support MI don't have to change their allegiance (when switching from int'l to IPL) as they support Indians in both format :dance:

Its the biggest boon to us that Sachin's the captain of MI - cause I knew that he wouldn't bid for any pakis. I don't think Chennai have any either. :-D
That and the fear of Junglee Sena going nuts when they would realize that pakistani's will be representing Mumbai in IPL ...not like Mumbai is happy as these fkheads are representing Mumbai :giggle:

i will be a teamless guy. dhawan is playing for mumbai & ishant for kolkata:mad: maybe once the ipl comes, i might start supporting delhi as i hate those who hate delhi but it should be known that delhi players r the best in india. the best ever opening combination for india has come from delhi - sehwag-gambhir