IT'S ALL OVER!!

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!! This is a public forum and I am expressing my opinion without abusing any member. How the hell are you - Hitler?? I am being realistic. You get lost if you want to. Listen to me again......It's ALL OVER...quite sadly. These overpampered shytes do not deserve anything. Dravid loses captaincy Tendulkar retires in shame Dada becomes captain Greg Chappell goes back to Australia.

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!!

if I was Hitler you would have not been able to reply back if you are being realistic then no need to show it here
Oh....I am so scared. Why don't you go console those pathetic players are you standing up for?? Disgusting!!
then go back to your hole and STFU

Looking at the upside' date=' hope this defeat will lead to some serious introspection and clean up some kachra :chin:[/quote'] don't think so. yes, there will be changes, but not sure it means improvement. we will see different kind of shyte next time around.

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!! India should have played Pathan. In a scenario like this; he and Dravid could have rebuilt the innings. Currently India have to rely on Agarkar; who puts plenty of heart into his batting but that massive backlift of his makes him suspect to any kind of accurate delivery. With Dravid at the crease, i don't see India making it under any circumstances - he can't play the lead role.

if I was Hitler you would have not been able to reply back if you are being realistic then no need to show it here
Oh....I am so scared. Why don't you go console those pathetic players are you standing up for?? Disgusting!!
then go back to your hole and STFU
Hey I am giving you one warning.....do not use abusive language with me. I have not cursed you. Keep the discussion civil without calling me names! I did not make India lose. They lost because they are a sh*t team. Period.