Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]

flamy

Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but even if he does he is learning from moaashwinna about phitnesh

Indeed, and I had recieved an email about him prior to the comments on ICF about Atul Sharma while having a small Q and A after paying for bowling analysis. I have also heard talk of him on another cricket forum prior to this one. The key is that if he really bowls at this pace, he will have no problem getting a contract provided he has recieved a trial considering that IPL teams are keen to sign young Indian talent, especially this year. Just today I read about Rajasthan hiring a tape ball bowler with no professional cricket (matches that are logged on cricinfo) experience.

Indeed' date=' and I had recieved an email about him prior to the comments on ICF about Atul Sharma while having a small Q and A after paying for bowling analysis. I have also heard talk of him on another cricket forum prior to this one. The key is that if he really bowls at this pace, he will have no problem getting a contract provided he has recieved a trial considering that IPL teams are keen to sign young Indian talent, especially this year. Just today I read about Rajasthan hiring a tape ball bowler with no professional cricket (matches that are logged on cricinfo) experience.[/quote'] True..the only i can see for him not playing this season is if he isn't ready yet.Also can you provide me the link to the cricket forum you're referring to?

He's right now being fed a diet of beef' date=' more beef, lamb and some more beef, because red meat gives you aggression and makes you phaaasht bro.[/quote'] and you never get injured....... oh wait :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Poll added - just want to see how many people believe there is a bowler who can deliver at 100+ mph and has been training for 3 years without anyone in the mainstream talking about him and without playing any major cricket - unless playing under a pseudonym and deliberately bowling slow in matches.

Does that mean his real name is something else? I want to believe. B->
i mean they will declare his name when the IPL teams will be announced on March 1st onwards. He is now hided by IPL franchise to not give any information about him to anyone, as Ian pont told to me.

Why wouldn't the franchises 'reveal' the identity of world's India's fastest bowler ? I really hope Ian has some valid reasons to hide this so called Atul chap....we all know how the kashmiri lad (Abid Nabi? ) turned out to be in ICL :giggle:

Why wouldn't the franchises 'reveal' the identity of world's India's fastest bowler ? I really hope Ian has some valid reasons to hide this so called Atul chap....we all know how the kashmiri lad (Abid Nabi? ) turned out to be in ICL :giggle:
I want to know this too.....

Don't be too harsh, the kid hit 130kph regularly when in his stride.