Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]

flamy

Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but even if he does he is learning from moaashwinna about phitnesh

The subtext being "leave me alone"' date=' lol. Thanks for the information though.[/quote'] :hysterical: Rkt..i think you have pestered this guy enough and this is as much as he is likely to give us. I have been and will be a believer...till 1st week of March that is.Thats the deadline for me.If he exists he is playing in IPL 2009 else..oh well it was good while it lasted:cantstop:

You know, let me just ride on this. OK, so he is being kept behind the curtains. And, if Modi wants to unveil a tremendous new talent thus making good on his promise that IPL will take Indian Cricket forward while at the same time encouraging raw talent around the country, this just looks a little feasible. So, if he wants to really make an impact, do you think he will want to reveal him in the first match itself or somewhere in the middle when the interest may begin to wane? March 1st is near enough. Let's see. Although, I'm surprising myself by not believing this. I mean, I eat up Astral Projection, Telepathy and Remote Viewing without a second thought :dontknow:

:hysterical: Rkt..i think you have pestered this guy enough and this is as much as he is likely to give us. I have been and will be a believer...till 1st week of March that is.Thats the deadline for me.If he exists he is playing in IPL 2009 else..oh well it was good while it lasted:cantstop:
Me too think like that......but it is so fascinating to hear like that kind of bowler even if he does not exist, this is the thing Indian cricket is searching for the last 75 years, an Indian bowler who can take batsman's breath away.

I have had a chat with one of the Indian past cricketer (that knows heaps about fast bowling) and he mentioned one of the fast bowlers that Ian Pont introduced to as "Ordinary". I don't need to mention anymore I guess. If Atul Sharma can prove the Indian cricket legend false, good on him.

I have had a chat with one of the Indian past cricketer (that knows heaps about fast bowling) and he mentioned one of the fast bowlers that Ian Pont introduced to as "Ordinary". I don't need to mention anymore I guess. If Atul Sharma can prove the Indian cricket legend false, go when u had that chat, who was that person u talked?

You know, let me just ride on this. OK, so he is being kept behind the curtains. And, if Modi wants to unveil a tremendous new talent thus making good on his promise that IPL will take Indian Cricket forward while at the same time encouraging raw talent around the country, this just looks a little feasible.
You're assuming Modi actually will make good on his promise. The man's a scumbag of the worst order and a criminal out to just make money. I highly doubt it. Also, a few other questions: - If signings of other nobodies like Rob Quiney and Dirk Nannes can make headlines, why wouldn't Sharma be mentioned? - If Sharma's as hot a prospect as people think, why is the team that has him keeping so quiet if they do have him, when all other players are being shown off? - If we assume that Sharma's a real talent and in the IPL as a tremendous secret... then how is it that nothing's leaked yet? Come on, this is a country and board where confidential emails from a coach to a board leak word for word through the papers, private selection meeting comments get plastered all over the sports pages and almost every word uttered under a cricketer's breath is reported. If there was a secret, someone would have spilled it by now.

You're assuming Modi actually will make good on his promise. The man's a scumbag of the worst order and a criminal out to just make money. I highly doubt it. Also, a few other questions: - If signings of other nobodies like Rob Quiney and Dirk Nannes can make headlines, why wouldn't Sharma be mentioned? - If Sharma's as hot a prospect as people think, why is the team that has him keeping so quiet if they do have him, when all other players are being shown off? - If we assume that Sharma's a real talent and in the IPL as a tremendous secret... then how is it that nothing's leaked yet? Come on, this is a country and board where confidential emails from a coach to a board leak word for word through the papers, private selection meeting comments get plastered all over the sports pages and almost every word uttered under a cricketer's breath is reported. If there was a secret, someone would have spilled it by now.
This is exactly why an Atul Sharma being hided by anyone is impossible.

Ah, seems like I'm losing my english. I know he is all about the money. I wanted to convey that this, if there is a "this", would be a good publicity stunt. But, yes all your points are valid. Which is why I have a hard time sploorging for him.

Ah, seems like I'm losing my english. I know he is all about the money. I wanted to convey that this, if there is a "this", would be a good publicity stunt. But, yes all your points are valid. Which is why I have a hard time sploorging for him.
I have got Ian Pont's mail and he said that news about Atul Sharma is under media embargo so find out what it is and let me know too.

Any media person here to tell what is media embargo
In journalism and public relations, a news embargo or press embargo is a request by a source that the information or news provided by that source not be published until a certain date or certain conditions have been met. The understanding is that if the embargo is broken by reporting before then, the source will retaliate by restricting access to further information by that journalist or his publication, giving them a long-term disadvantage relative to more cooperative outlets. They are often used by businesses making a product announcement, by medical journals, and by government officials announcing policy initiatives; the media is given advance knowledge of details being held secret so that reports can be prepared to coincide with the announcement date and yet still meet press time. In theory, press embargoes reduce inaccuracy in the reporting of breaking stories by reducing the incentive for journalists to cut corners in hopes of "scooping" the competition.

In journalism and public relations' date=' a news embargo or press embargo is a request by a source that the information or news provided by that source not be published until a certain date or certain conditions have been met. The understanding is that if the embargo is broken by reporting before then, the source will retaliate by restricting access to further information by that journalist or his publication, giving them a long-term disadvantage relative to more cooperative outlets. They are often used by businesses making a product announcement, by medical journals, and by government officials announcing policy initiatives; the media is given advance knowledge of details being held secret so that reports can be prepared to coincide with the announcement date and yet still meet press time. In theory, press embargoes reduce inaccuracy in the reporting of breaking stories by reducing the incentive for journalists to cut corners in hopes of "scooping" the competition.[/quote'] Yeh, what he said.