Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]

flamy

Who is hiding Atul Sharma ??? [Answer: Rajasthan Royals]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but even if he does he is learning from moaashwinna about phitnesh

RKT' date=' i think you have questioned him way too much already..you probably offended him.Not good dude.[/quote'] Dont worry yaar, he will not kill me and i am just like that. i always try to get the mystery and get full knowledge as much as i can. Its by nature as i am a writer.

Dont worry yaar' date=' he will not kill me and i am just like that. i always try to get the mystery and get full knowledge as much as i can. Its by nature as i am a writer.[/quote'] Oh i see..still i think we are not likely to get more info about before the squads for IPL teams are announced. Anyway it isn't that far-off now.

is it possible to bowl over 80 MPH with no run up? The fastest bowling I ever faced was 80.5 MPH and he was coming in off 20 yards!
Certainly is not beyond the realms of physical possibility. For the large portion of fast bowlers, a run up only adds 5-15% of the speed which means that your 80mph bowler that you faced would be likely to bowl 68-76mph if you asked him to bowl full pace without a run up.