i will never use product which cricketers modeling for

Re: i will never use product which cricketers modeling for

which is pretty much from fabrics to tampons!!! Bastards influence every aspect of our lives!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can proudly say that come what may I shall never use a tampon endorsed by a cricketer, or for that matter anyone else. :hic:

which is pretty much from fabrics to tampons!!! Bastards influence every aspect of our lives!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can proudly say that come what may I shall never use a tampon endorsed by a cricketer, or for that matter anyone else. :hic:
Our cricketers can use them :hic: Friggin pussy cats!

Our cricketers can use them :hic: Friggin pussy cats!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol i wonder what the TV ad for tampons endorsed by our Girls in Blue would be like....
the ad will have Sachin stop adjusting his box before every delivery, after switching to the new tampons...

lol i wonder what the TV ad for tampons endorsed by our Girls in Blue would be like....
Would possibly be like this. [Carefree Sanitary Napkins Take 1] Team of 11 Girls in Blue take to the ground, some looking towards Sun God, others touching ground when one of them realize they are only 10, one of them is left. They all look around to see the 11th sitting on the bench. The 10 sisters make a huddle and go singing at the same time Chup chup baithe ho jaroor koi baat hai... Ting Tong..Carefree lagayein aur kaam pe jaayein. Next shot the 11th girl is seen taking out the middle stump and shouting "Howss that" looking at the camera. [Advertisement samapt. Ab kaam mein lagein aap log]

Carefree Sanitary Napkins Take 1] Team of 11 Girls in Blue take to the ground, some looking towards Sun God, others touching ground when one of them realize they are only 10, one of them is left. They all look around to see the 11th sitting on the bench. The 10 sisters make a huddle and go singing at the same time Chup chup baithe ho jaroor koi baat hai... Ting Tong..Carefree lagayein aur kaam pe jaayein. Next shot the 11th girl is seen taking out the middle stump and shouting "Howss that" looking at the camera. [Advertisement samapt. Ab kaam mein lagein aap log]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :wtg: