Blame you and me(the fans) not the captian or the coach!

We have to blame the fans for keeping unrealistic expectation about this team. For the hype and hysteria created by the media. Greg Chappell tried his best to turn the team around and he was not successful. Rahul Dravid is the best batsman in Indian team currently and conducts himself at his best all the time as a captian Prove to me that its the coach and captian at fault here.. Maybe as Vengsarkar said there is not much talent available out there... What you say?

Re: Blame you and me(the fans) not the captian or the coach! To be honest when you have crap players or players that have past "Sale by" date captain and coach can do ziltch. If they keep the same team and get new coach/captain the results will not change. I think this team needs quite a bit of change and face lift.

Re: Blame you and me(the fans) not the captian or the coach! At the end of the day a pro has to deal with pressure. That is what separates a pro from an amateur. That said I think we don't have enough talent. When you pick from kachra you will end up with kachra. There will be different grades of kachra but kachra is kachra. The least we can do is have a really pro setup to nurture young talent. Physically fit and mentally hard as nails youngsters groomed like young Spartan warriors :lmao:

Re: Blame you and me(the fans) not the captian or the coach! Greg Chappell is a good coach there is no doubt about that but his system didnt work out well with INdian players because of their attitude towards the game. Indian players run around shooting ads and collecting more endorsements when australians hit the gym and burn it out. Indian players and England players are no different. One is out there for the money and the other for pleasure(drinking)

Re: Blame you and me(the fans) not the captian or the coach! I always think why the hell is a hardcore politician like Pawar or a industrialist like Dalmiya interested in running Cricket in India just for the sake of money involved and the popularity they can cash in not for the game people it is just pure eyewash.