..and the Oscar goes to = SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE ( 8 AWARDS )

Rajiv

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You know the Japanese guy was taking his time and having trouble saying Sank you academy, sank you my director and then suddenly starting speaking Japanese..i can imagine anil kapoor saying thank you thank you and suddenly bursting out to say 'jhakaas'

Its not a tamil movement. I dont care abt that language at all. But i am just irked that 2 of the better ppl on this forum think that hindi represents India. Just bcos whites are 70% and Christians are majority' date=' they dont represent or speak for US.[/quote'] But they don't host Oscars in Spanish, do they??

Its not a tamil movement. I dont care abt that language at all. But i am just irked that 2 of the better ppl on this forum think that hindi represents India. Just bcos whites are 70% and Christians are majority' date=' they dont represent or speak for US.[/quote'] AREY Bhai, Hindi is national Language hence. and also the song he sang was from a Hindi/English movie. The song was sung in Hindi. so it's good he speak in Hindi.

Its not a tamil movement. I dont care abt that language at all. But i am just irked that 2 of the better ppl on this forum think that hindi represents India. Just bcos whites are 70% and Christians are majority' date=' they dont represent or speak for US.[/quote'] No man, nothing abt representation..its spoken almost everywhere in India ( i guess except south ) but tamil or telugu can only be understood by south indians not everyone else. You can obviously pull the book and say that its not the official language but its something spoken by the majority ..and frankly you being the better poster of the forum can take the language thing so seriously. AR Rehman can speak in martian language for all I care, it was something to compare with penelope's spanish thats all

No man, nothing abt representation..its spoken almost everywhere in India ( i guess except south ) but tamil or telugu can only be understood by south indians not everyone else. You can obviously pull the book and say that its not the official language but its something spoken by the majority ..and frankly you being the better poster of the forum can take the language thing so seriously. AR Rehman can speak in martian language for all I care, it was something to compare with penelope's spanish thats all
We will just let it go and enjoy the moment he wins it.