'Rockstars' of Team India get down to practice in NZ

SachDan

SachDan, ICF's resident reporter in N.Z. Nice pics mate. At first, I was a little apprehensive about Team India's dark blue kit, but looking at the pics, I must say, the cricketers look very sharp in the new kits Dhoni looks real suave in the new kit
Indians hai yaar ... we will look good even we have to don the fugly green and white !!! :--D
SachDan, ICF's resident reporter in N.Z. Nice pics mate. At first, I was a little apprehensive about Team India's dark blue kit, but looking at the pics, I must say, the cricketers look very sharp in the new kits Dhoni looks real suave in the new kit
these are not kits to be worn in the matches,just jackets
Smooth passage through customs this time around for the men in dark blue !!!
not so smooth :giggle:
A strenuous journey was followed by rain as the Indian team arrived in NZ to play the cricket series starting next week. Mahendra Singh Dhoni's men struggled to collect their suitcases and cricket kits at the Auckland airport after enduring a 10-hour flight from Hong Kong. They waited for another three hours at Auckland before boarding a flight for here, making it a bone-weary 27-hour trip from Mumbai. Missing a luggage-handler, the players were left to carry their suitcases themselves. "I know the players' problem. It needs to be addressed. Hosts countries have often said that they can't appoint such people because of security problems. But I will write to them and convince them to do something about this," said team administrative manager Niranjan Shah, a former BCCI secretary. "Why should there be discrimination? When foreign teams come to India, we have people carrying their luggage. But when we travel, we have to do it ourselves," fumed a senior player. "If this continues to happen, they should get us accustomed to carry our luggage in Indian cities as well," he added. Recalling his bitter experience during a 1996 tour of Holland, where the team had gone to promote cricket, the player said, "We had gone there to promote the game. But there was nobody to receive us at the airport. We had to arrange for transport. Getting the baggage into the bus was a Herculean task."
http://www.espnstar.com/cricket/international-cricket/news/detail/item207611/Indians-greeted-by-rain-in-NZ/
damn.. sachin can get in trouble for wearing that sweater... its an addidas .. on nike shirt.. he is not with addidas right?
Lets see, tendulkar's shoes, socks, non-cricketing apparels, toque are all brand adidas. But I don't think he is with adidas :giggle: