Two Pak players ordered to stay back

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back apparently they have checked cctv noone entered that floor........ poitn to note messers inzamam finds mention too many times in justice qayoom report and he is not new to match fixing

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back

apparently they have checked cctv noone entered that floor........ poitn to note messers inzamam finds mention too many times in justice qayoom report and he is not new to match fixing
In that case it has to be someone from the floor. Chances of it being a player/PCB person increases. Paduse walla Motu badi jaldi mein resign kiya one day se.

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back Taken from PP "Inzi speaking Live on Sky.... "They just asked me one question, they overlooked one question, that's it..." "Nothing special, Inshallah we are going home" "They said, you free to go home" Inzi lossing it a little at the end, calling "These People are Crazy" reffering to the people who are saying that the team in involved"

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back Why didn't Danish Kaneria hear anything next door? One of the TV channels reported when Inzi was told of Bob Woolmer lying in the bathroom and visited Woolmer's room he was literally trembling. Not sure anyone can react instantly like that if he was involved or he knew of this beforehand. Try your best but you will find it hard to instantly react like that.

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back I personally don't believe Inzi or the players are involved but Inzi was dumb enough to announce his retirement on the day Woolmer expired. That was way too insensitive but you have to give it to him for being dumb. We all know how dumb he really is.

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back No need to speculate more than this but the doubt that Pak-Ireland match being fixed is still out there. If Woolmer knew who was involved then there is a chance he may let the cat out when returning to Pakistan and the fixers or the bookies may have chosen not to leave this door open for this. Not sure whether Pak players are involved or not but even players like Vaughan confirms that there is fixing still going on in the game. Some reports said the guys who was arrested had Pak, Indian and SA players phone number in his phone book. Then all these reports could be untrue who knows :huh:

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back I for one don't want to attribute Ireland's victory to match fixing. Ireland won the match fair and square. Pakistan team was the crappiest in the World cup, make no mistake about that. It is not like they didn't fight hard to win it but they simply weren't good enough. I've replayed the highlights many a times but I don't see anything deliberate in the mode of dismissals. Even the appealing was over the top and umpire Jerlings gifted Pakistan a crucial wicket too. Simply Pakistan were inept winning that game.

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back Was India-SL match fixed? 1. Did Gangully throw his wicket? 2. Did Yuvaraj purposely ran when there was no run on that hit? 3. Dhoni was LBW and walked back as if he was sure of getting out that ball? 4. Agarkar was hitting over the top after being cautianed by Dravid?

Re: Two Pak players ordered to stay back 1. Ganguly didn't throw his wicket away, it was a good catch by Murali otherwise he would have got away with it. It is not like Ganguly tried that shot many a times during his long inning (in terms of number of balls played). It is one of the shots that he usually backs himself to play so nope can't buy that argument. 2. No way, you could see he was backing a long way for that run. More over it was his call and not Rahul's. 3. Yeah don't know what Dhoni was thinking there but he could have fixed in more ways than one i.e dropping catches or doing a bad job with the gloves. I'm sure you know his wicket keeping was fantastic and took 2 top class catches. Fixers don't do it in patches, no way. 4. Agarkar bowled really well and if someone wanted him to fix the game they would pay for him to bowl badly not bat badly.

1. Ganguly didn't throw his wicket away, it was a good catch by Murali otherwise he would have got away with it. It is not like Ganguly tried that shot many a times during his long inning (in terms of number of balls played). It is one of the shots that he usually backs himself to play so nope can't buy that argument. 2. No way, you could see he was backing a long way for that run. More over it was his call and not Rahul's. 3. Yeah don't know what Dhoni was thinking there but he could have fixed in more ways than one i.e dropping catches or doing a bad job with the gloves. I'm sure you know his wicket keeping was fantastic and took 2 top class catches. Fixers don't do it in patches, no way. 4. Agarkar bowled really well and if someone wanted him to fix the game they would pay for him to bowl badly not bat badly.
I agree Ravi, I dont believe that too and hope it doesnt turn out to be later. But it so unbelivable how they lost this match on that pitch which was perfect for making runs. Only India or England can lose this way!

I for one don't want to attribute Ireland's victory to match fixing. Ireland won the match fair and square. Pakistan team was the crappiest in the World cup' date=' make no mistake about that. It is not like they didn't fight hard to win it but they simply weren't good enough. I've replayed the highlights many a times but I don't see anything deliberate in the mode of dismissals. [/quote'] Yeah...5 out of the first 6 batsmen were being undone by the seam and swing. If there are any doubts about match fixing then i think there should be an investigation of why this particular pitch had so much more grass than any of the other pitches during this tournament.
Even the appealing was over the top and umpire Jerlings gifted Pakistan a crucial wicket too. Simply Pakistan were inept winning that game.
I think the bad decisions evened out in the end.