Super Over

SachDan

Had Rohit managed to hang on to that skier from McCullum, we would have enjoyed one over per side mini-match !! I feel this is even more exciting than bowl out. Imagine yesterday's match ending in a tie...nominate your three batsmen and the bowler turning up for us in the decider. Batsmen (for any match irrespective of their batting form for the match) - Sehwag,Yuvraj and Yusuf Bowler - Zak

His overs were finished It would have been nice to see. But I guess you need to get the fielders in close to make sure there is no single and it just avoided him Oh well, maybe next time
PJ i was taling about my choiced bowler for the Super Over in case one happened !!!
There's another BB in this board?? I have been lurking in this forum for a long time' date=' just wanted to post now :winky:[/quote'] A couple of them infact :--D ones a politician cum statistitian the other's just a blue colored bikini :giggle: newayz welcome aboard Bloody Blue !!! :two_thumbs_up: Hope u like Sachin coz we all do :winky:
A couple of them infact :--D ones a politician cum statistitian the other's just a blue colored bikini :giggle: newayz welcome aboard Bloody Blue !!! :two_thumbs_up: Hope u like Sachin coz we all do :winky:
Sachin = God! I still remember the desert storm game vividly, had to go through tremendous trouble to get the VHS of it as I had missed some of the best parts (after the desert storm was done), that was easily one of the best cricketing moments of my life along with Srinath & Kumble's match winning batting efforts in front of their moms :two_thumbs_up:
Sachin = God! I still remember the desert storm game vividly, had to go through tremendous trouble to get the VHS of it as I had missed some of the best parts (after the desert storm was done), that was easily one of the best cricketing moments of my life along with Srinath & Kumble's match winning batting efforts in front of their moms :two_thumbs_up:
thers someone here who doesnt agree to it!:giggle: