The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

:--D I'm not an extremist - I've tasted (and disliked) more kinds of non-veg than most non veg eaters have eaten in their life :hahaha:
aadhe vegetarians :cantstop:
atleast theyre not 'sau choohe khake billi haj chali' category ke, like yalllll

Brahmin, eat everything. I have tried almost everything I got so far. Lately, I have been avoiding all sorts of meat but if not possible, I dont hesitate to order the next best option available. I used to be a very hot tempered guy so avoid eggs, sea food, red meat but dont want to give up as it doesnt really matter. I think I am way beyond the food. I can live on anything thats available. My parents, siblings are pure veg but Kidos do eat meat.

Dal is a great substitute for protein and so is Tofu......Anyways I don't preach vegetarianism,To each his own,I guess.But people convincing themselves as 1)Plants are living things too 2) we live abroad so not enough options 3)Non-Veg is protein and helps in maintaining a healthy physique are just BS'ing big time

Having had meat till my teens' date=' I think I'd know. Strangely, our bunch is supposed to be the arrogant one but its you guys preaching all the nonsense on a thread for vegetarians.[/quote'] Talking about arrogance, do check the other 'Eating' thread where your lot expressed their disgust towards the food we eat. :cantstop:

Talking about arrogance' date=' do check the other 'Eating' thread where your lot expressed their disgust towards the food we eat. :cantstop:[/quote'] It is disgusting for most vegetarians because.....Compare the Kitchens that cook Non-Veg food to Vegetarian Kitchens. The Smell and just the over all ambience is disgusting.I might be sterotyping from what I have seen but beleive me I have.