Postpone IPL: Chidambaram

SachDan

Chidambaram claimed yesterday that he can very well provide security for IPL but he does not want the security forces to be stretched with the elections around the corner. Modi said he had drafted the IPL schedule keepin in mind the elections. He very well knows that if the IPL is postponed there will be no IPL. I guess he will get his way, but I hope not.

ipl is sacrificed for elections.......i dont think it is a positive step 2wards cricket the approach of the govt shud be more 2wards promoting the game after wht happened yesterday.......i think the securities are gud enuff in india to tackle it and when it cums to cricket there is no country as religious as india in the world...... "Cricket may be born in England.......Australia may have dominated it......But it is India who has loved it and lived it as a life...................................as a religion and worshipped it everytime with grounds filled upto 10% more than the full capacity.......isnt it?"

Mr.Modi's empire is in danger of crumbling in front of his eyes. First the home ministry says it may not be able to provide adequate security due to the general elections. Then, Lahore attacks happen.

bcci can bi.tch abt money n private securities.. but i dont think the foriegn players wud be coming.. since the govt of India gave a warning, foreign players n the boards wont b taking this lightly.. Modi n BCCI can feck each other nonstop.. no one is gonna give a shyte..

bcci has said that the ipl will hire private secutiry u have something to cheer about, punjabi khota
What bloody nonsense.Which private agency in India is equipped to handle well armed terrorists ? Do they have the rights to shoot to kill ? This bloody Modi is sich an ass! Today's statement from BCCI.------------ We do not need permission from home ministery for holding domestic tournament. These idiots are not willing to take things seriously even now.I am sure if Mumbai attack had not happened ..that slimeball Pawar would have sent the Indian team to that hellhole and it would have been our team .

Elections can wait' date=' I want some T-20 action. kthxbye.[/quote'] :dito: yes how does it matter which stupid party is ruling .. all I want is some Punjab Vs Dilli action :whack: I think Home Minister has very smartly made it public that he wont take any responsibility if anything goes wrong during the IPL season ...

I think Home Minister has very smartly made it public that he wont take any responsibility if anything goes wrong during the IPL season ...
Yes - all this pvt security arrangement is BS and any problem happens L.Modi is answerable.

If they want to postpone it due to security reasons' date=' I agree with the postponement. If they want to postpone it because of "elections" (and not security issues), then screw them.[/quote'] Security issues are linked to the elections - a significant part of the government machinery will be involved in the elections. In the aftermath of Lahore, I don't understand why Modi is hell bent on killing the golden egg laying goose. And what's this crap about private security agencies!! They'll be creamed by the terrorists before they have a chance to yell "security".